Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shower Scene / Thank you / Reader Submitted Pics

A fun "sex in the shower" scene and then a sincere thank you to my readers, along with a little reader "thank you" to me. The story is far from the BDSM stuff that frequents this area, but I still think it's a hot scene. My thank-you to you, the reader, is heartfelt. The "thank you" from the reader was sensual.

The gym had been your friend for awhile. The "break" from the daily grind was "your time" and that part of the day you started to learn that you couldn't live without. It wasn't even for results, physically, anymore -- it was just a time every evening that you didn't have to deal with work. Didn't have to deal with the kids. Just you, and you alone.


Of course some nights, that alone time started a bit later, and you ended up staying until the close. The first several times, it wasn't that big a deal -- pack up your sweaty stuff & just head on home. Though after a few of these sessions, the front-desk staff took pity on you, & kept things open to allow you to shower before leaving. After a few of those sessions, when it was obvious that you were "that girl", they gave you a key to lock up when you were done.


March came with big news. I had won a contract that was going to bring home some serious money, but it also meant that I'd be working remotely. We'd barely see each other. Still, though, as days & days passed, your nightly routine remained the same: your sister comes over to watch them, get yourself a workout in "your time", shower, and you come home to a peaceful house.


Just as the third week was ending, I call that the project is behind, and I'm going to need to stay offsite another week. Harsh words are said from both sides - we both know that the money here is going to help, but neither of us enjoy "being alone". That night, you work your way to the gym much, much later than normal.


Janice at the desk shakes her head as you come in, only 20 minutes before close. "Just lock up when you're done", she says, and leaves the gym, herself, a few minutes early. After taking out the daily frustrations on the treadmill, you head back to shower. Once you turn the water on in the private stall, you hear your phone ring -- it's my ringtone. Cursing, you leave the water running to answer. "What do you want?" you answer with.


"Is it just you back there?" I reply.


"Yes, and I'm not having phone sex . . . jerk yourself off" you come back with & hang up, heading back into the shower.


Moments later, the shower curtain is pulled aside & I walk in. After an original little jump at the complete surprise of the situation, our lips lock together.


I place my arms around you & lift you to my height, kissing you as I hold you against the back wall of the shower, the water spilling all over us.


Slowly, your body starts to slide down the wall & soon my cock is entering you. We fuck, with slow but hard strokes, our lips still sealed together, your hands working their way over my shoulders, my hands working their way through your hair.


I break the kiss & whisper "it's been way too long" and gasp as my cock works its way fully inside you.


You wrap your legs around my middle & hold my head down to your shoulders as you scream "oh my god, oh my god."


As you're riding the wave of your own climax, I release, holding you tighter to the shower wall -- your legs working their way around my midsection even tighter than before. We hold that pose, the shower water still spraying us, until my flaccid member slides out of you & we've caught our collective breath.


"I love you", I say, as I reach to turn off the water.


"I need to fucking wash my hair" you respond. Then, after a beat, "oh, and I love you, too".


"Can you use a hand?"


I lather up my hands & run them through your hair . . . it may not be the most effective shampooing technique, but your eyes are closed & you appear to be off in another world.


I let my hands slide down your back, over to your front - cup your breasts as I feel a slight rising in my manhood once again. I kiss the back of your shoulders, water splashing me in the face and then lick my way down your spine. I turn you around & focus licking your clit, my hands working their way up & massaging your breasts.


As your breathing starts to become spastic, you shout "fuck me" and step away. This time, I use the wall of the shower to support myself & move rhythmically, holding around your waist with my left arm, my right arm supporting your shoulders.


After a few minutes of slow, deep thusts, I release my second load, and several seconds later, place you down on the shower floor. You turn off the water, turn around, & kiss me. "When do you have to head back?" you ask.


"Tomorrow afternoon," I state.


"Well, the kids will be asleep -- any chance we can go a third round back at home?"




As an author of erotic fantasy/fiction, there is little better than knowing that people use my words to get themselves off. Fortunately, this medium allows direct contact between myself & my readers. I know that reader α really gets into the "woman with a stern master" scene, but doesn't really get a kick out of any of the "woman in charge" scenarios. I know that reader β is turned on by just about any scene that she can see herself engaging in, but there is a "hardcore" line that, once crossed, loses her. Reader γ seems to be a freak without bound & just sucks all of the content up like a hoover, craving more.


When I started this blog, it was just an outlet for me to keep true to one of my goals, to write an hour a day. I have other blogs, and contribute to them as much as I can, but it's not always "fun". Posting here, well, it would let my mind drift for just a little while, get the blood flowing to "the naughty bits" and I can be creative & kinky all day. Having the direct feedback, well, it's put that creativity into overdrive. What I thought would be a post a week or so has turned into one or two posts a day. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up that pace, but writing this blog has turned into an especially fun task that I look forward to. Words can't express how thankful I am for your feedback & how turned on I get knowing what my words do to you.




Lastly, a reader wanted me to pass along her thank you to me. In her words, the words contained here have become a sex toy that she "uses" a few times a day . . . after a few glasses of wine & a story that made her especially tingly, she passed along the following. I said before that there are few things better than knowing that you're using my words to bring yourself to orgasm. Sending pictures of yourself as you're thinking about my stories may be one of the things that are better. These arrived late late late at night & I had to "take care of myself" upon seeing them. As always, posted with full permission of the contributor.




No comments: