Monday, May 31, 2010

First time jitters

A harder-core story than most . . . me as the dominant, female submissive.

We had been chatting for months . . . some hot phone sex, a few naughty emails, typical "met online" relationship. I figured you were married, but was missing something in the marriage. This was fine with me, and I enjoyed talking to you, but I never expected to actually hear from you.


In other words, I was quite surprised when my phone rang around 11 one evening.


"Hello master", your voice rings. "I know it's late, and, um..."


"Spit it out, slut," I say.


"I'm going to buy myself a new toy, and I was hoping you could break it in on me. I know I should have called before, but I have a meeting in [redacted] tomorrow, and I just checked into my hotel room."


"What hotel?", I asked, and you tell me -- I was familiar with the location. "There is an adult bookstore around the corner -- I'll meet you there in an hour."


On the phone, it's easy to maintain my demeanor . . . really, make sure that I'm consistent in my orders & keep from touching myself during the call, so that I don't get distracted, no matter how hot the call gets. After a few "real life" sessions, where you're looking to expand boundaries, there is a sense of ease (though sex is never truly "easy"), but the first time you're actually with somebody new. Well, I felt like a goddamn kid who just found out he had a ticket to a candy buffet.


The bookstore was 10 minutes from me, 2 minutes from you . . . I simply drove around, allowing my nerves to calm the fuck down, until the hour was up.


I walk in the door & my eyes immediately find a petite brunette playing with her hair in the corner, looking at a series of whips & floggers. You turn to see who walked in and make direct eye contact with me. Once you've realized you've made eye contact, you drop your gaze to the ground, a blush rising.


I walk over and lift your chin, making you look in my eyes. "And what are we going to play with tonight, my pet?" I ask.


"Whatever I'm worthy of" you respond.


"Surely, you have something in mind", I state. "If you could choose, what would it be?" and I see your eyes look to a leather flogger - an absolute piece of art. Alternating foot-long strands of white & pink leather accentuate an implement that has a foot long plastic handle. "Stand in the corner with your ass to me" I state.


You gasp & look around the store -- guy at the cash register, but nobody else in sight, "assuming the position", and I give a quick flick of my wrist. You jump, though the sensation is far from painful. "Let's go", I say. We purchase the implement, leave your car in the bookstore parking lot, and drive over to the hotel.


As soon as the car doors are closed, before I turn the car engine on, I grab your long hair & pull it straight down. You gasp & expose your neck, and I lick my way from your shoulder to your ear lobe. I start the car. "Take off your pants & touch yourself . . . I want to see you & hear you cum."


You immediately unzip your jeans, put the seat back into a reclining position, and force your jeans around your ankles. The smell of your sex is obvious and you start fingering yourself, cumming just around the time I've pulled into the parking lot. "I told you, I wanted to hear you cumming", I say to you, a disappointed tone in my voice. "Get out of the truck - what room are you in?"


You tell me the room number, get your jeans back over your ass, and hop out of the truck. I grab my bag of goodies before exiting the truck, myself. We walk our way to the room. Once we enter, you sob "I'm sorry I forgot to be vocal. I know you like it when I'm loud."


"Take your damn clothes off" I say, and you immediately begins to strip. First, the sweater comes off, and my suspicions that "the ladies" were unsupported holds true. Next, the sneakers are kicked off and then the jeans come down once again. No underwear at all was worn -- "I like it, easy access", I state.


You get to your knees and crawl toward me, unzipping my fly & working to get my cock out of my pants. "I didn't tell you to do that, slut", I state - stand back up. I pull out the desk chair, finding it a plain, unpadded wooden number. "Stand on this", I say, and you climb onto the chair -- we're now just about eye-to-eye. "Hands behind your head" I say, reach into my bag, and handcuff your hands behind your head.


Next, I pull out a blindfold and place it over your eyes. "Legs apart", I say, and you inch your toes toward the edges of the chair, knowing that you don't have a lot of room.


With you before me, I just allow the look of your prone & vulnerable body to soak into me. Once I've finalized my mental portrait, with both hands, I trace my fingers over your shoulders . . . my fingertips working their way over each nipple, down your sides to your knees, then tracing their way up your inner thighs. I feel the moisture of your sex well before I reach that point where your legs meet.


I head back into my bag and pull out a series of clothespins. Slowly, I start attaching these to your outer pussy lips. Spacing each clothespin just millimeters from the last, I manage to place a dozen pins, yet you remain unphased. I take one additional pin, "13th, for good luck" I whisper to you & put attach it to the hood of your clitoris. This makes you squirm.


As I touched you with my fingertips before, I run my fingertips over the attached clothespins, moving them just small amounts, but I start seeing the pain in your face.


I work fingers up to your breasts, teasing your nipples until they're hard, and I bite your left nipple, just to hear you gasp. I attach a clothespin to each nipple, and then around the base of each breast, pinching the skin to attach each . . . I manage 15 around each of your breasts, but that last one took a bit of extra pinching, each time, to secure enough skin to attach a clothespin.


I stand back to admire my work as pain becomes more apparent in your grimace. "Now, do I need to gag you, so that you have an excuse to be silent?", I ask.


"Oh, fuck, this hurts!" you state, and start taking long breaths to try to manage the pain.


"I want you on the bed right now", I state.


"I'm not sure I can get off of the chair on my own" you reply. And, frankly, this much is true -- you can't see the floor, your arms are bound behind the back of your head.


"Oh, I think we can work around that", I state & sweep an arm right behind your knees and you collapse into a "newlywed over the threshold" position in my arms, your legs coming together in my arms and you shriek as most of the clothespins on your pussy immediately release their grip. I carry you over to the bed and flip your upper body onto the top of the mattress, your knees on the floor, your ass up in the air. Again, you shriek as the sudden motion of your tits hitting the mattress forces most of those clothespins to release.


I allow you to catch your breath as I pull out our new flogger. "Ready to break this new toy in, my pet?" I ask.


You respond by simply wriggling your ass in front of me.


I start slowly & lightly . . . smooth strokes to your asscheeks, allowing the flogger to circle between each stroke, working my way harder with each one. The device is great - heavy, but not too heavy, and before long there are red streaks of inflamed skin all along your ass as I continue smacking with the flogger.


Moans from your lips slowly make their way to gasps with each strike, finally turning into a high-pitched though low-volume shriek as you simply try to manage the pain.


I stop the flogger circles and watch your entire body relax . . . and then I proceed to use the flogger as a whip, allowing those individual leather tails to "snap" into your skin. I only administer three of these strikes, but the skin on your ass is noticeably darker after I'm done.


"I'm going to head out into the hallway . . . can I trust you to stay where you are?" I ask.


"I promise I won't move" you reply.


I grab the ice bucket and work my way into the hallway, returning several minutes later and trace the lines left from the flogger across your ass. Your hips start grinding with the tenderness of my motions.


When the second ice cube has fully melted against the hot, inflamed skin of your recently punished hiney, I allow my fingers to work their way to your dripping wet sex.


I place a finger in, then two, then three & fuck you with those three fingers of my right hand while toying with the clothespin on your clit, which somehow had managed to withstand your being flipped onto the bed. As your hips start receiving my fingers more enthusiastically, I unclasp the pin over your clit & start rubbing furiously. You moan as you cum.


Again, I allow you to catch your breath. "Stand up", and you try, though having your hands behind your head makes the motion awkward. I unclip the remaining two clothespins around your labia, and the three that survived on your boobs (though neither of the nipple pins managed to stay).


I insert the key & release the handcuffs behind your head. "Lie down on the bed, boobs up", I say, and you feel for the bed and follow the command. "Bend your legs & put your feet on the bed" I say, and you comply. "Spread your legs as much as you can".


I again, insert a finger into your vagina. Then another. And another, and then my pinky finger. I slowly move my hand from vertical to horizontal & apply pressure, until my four fingers are buried in your sex up to my thumb. I allow my fingers to throb & pulsate inside you, exploring the deep recesses of your sex.


I slowly pull my fingers from your vagina, without bothering to push them back to vertical, then re-insert just as I've cleared the first knuckle. I repeat three or four times before placing an abnormally large dildo deep into your sex, and I place it all of the way in.


"One last time - bring your self to orgasm for me." I say, & you start fingering your clit as I keep steady pressure on the dildo. When I feel your body trying to expel the foreign member, I release it & you whimper.


"Sit up" I say. You do, and I remove the blindfold. You see that I'm still fully clothed, save for the unzipped fly.


"It's time for me to use you," I say. I remove my shirt, then pants, then boxers and push you back down onto the bed. I straddle your chest and hold my erect member in front of your face. "Lick it" I say & you try to get me into your mouth. I pull your hair "I said 'lick it', bitch". You stop trying to suck my cock and allow your tongue to work it's way from my balls to the tip of the head. "Open that mouth", I say, and you do. Once open to me, I put my member into your mouth & start fucking your mouth. You expertly work me as I continue to pound your mouth.


I reach behind myself, & grab your left nipple in my hand, pulling it straight up. After several seconds, a loud moan escapes your throat & I release the nipple, still fucking away on your mouth. I allow that same hand to trace it's way down your belly & administer several slaps directly to your still sticky & wet sex.


After several minutes & dozen of pussy spanks, my own orgasm begins to mount. I grab your hair, forcing your head up & still, and release my load into your mouth. You continue sucking until I've fully released, and only then do I release my hold on your hair.




"How long are you in town for?" I ask.


"Three days . . . but then two more next week." you reply.


"Sounds like we have four more evenings together, then."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so hot, I'm wet just reading it.