Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party Weekend

Of all of the "first batch" of stories, this is the one that I've received the most compliments on (hence why it's first on the new blog). It's a male dominant, female submissive: the submissive yearning to learn and be both used & controlled. Contrary to the title, there is no group sex.


I came home to find a very drunk houseful of people -- but it just so happens that my roommate was the drunkest, and the first person I saw. So, I started in the wine drinking of which they were partaking. After a little while of drinking and shooting the shit, we decided to play trivial pursuit . . . but trivial pursuit by itself is boring, so we decided to play strip trivial pursuit. If you get a wedge question wrong, you have to remove an article of clothing. Even though I started the game as the most sober one (that didn't last long, though, after a bottle of wine and four beers, I wasn't, in any definition of the word, sober), I ended up naked first. As an aside, I ended up winning the game.


At the end of the game, we were going to get into the hot tub (heck, we were already dressed for it . . . everybody ended up naked, which is the way good strip games are supposed to happen), but my roommate was in the process of reverse drinking her wine. So, we got her in bed, and I made sure the arrangements for Ann and Jesse (a couple) were ok in my study. I went into my bedroom to find Nikki. She told me that she was really interested in what Lynne had told her that Lynne and I had shared together. Every time she's told a boyfriend that she wanted to be spanked, he'd usually look at her weird. A couple of times, apparently, she pressed the topic with a guy or two, and they just told her that they weren't interested in abusing her. She then said that she had been a "very bad girl" and proceeded to get on her hands and knees. You know, you really have to admire somebody who is this forward -- especially with a lack of experience . . . although I wouldn't be surprised if the previous lack of clothing and the high amounts of alcohol enabled her to be this forward. Anyway, I had her stand up, I sat at the side of the bed, put her over my lap, and spanked her 22 times. I asked her how many times I spanked her, and she didn't know. So, I spanked her another 22 times -- harder this time. She thought it was 25 times. So, I spanked her another 22 times, this time having her count > aloud. She got the number right . . . there was a tear that trickled down her cheek. With her still over my lap, I started fingering her, and she said that she hasn't been good enough yet for that kind of treatment. Not being one to argue, I had her lie down, ass-side up, on my bed and went into my closet for my "travel bag" of goodies.



This is a collection of nice, but not super expensive goodies that, if I'm heading out on a trip, I'll commonly take along with me. If I were to lose it, it would suck, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I secured her hands and ankles to each of the bedposts with nylon / Velcro restraints (with padded "contact areas." I like the Velcro because it gives the sub this impression that she can get out, even if that really isn't possible) and informed her that if there was anything that was "too much" she had to let me know, and that I wouldn't be gagging her, as this is the first time that we're playing. All she had to do was say "stop" and we'd stop playing immediately. So, I started with a horsehair whip . . . it has a decent sting, but the reason I like playing with it is because it leaves nice-sized welts. They don't hurt in the morning, but they're a visual reminder. With each swipe, she moaned a little harder, but she stayed surprisingly still. After seventeen blows, I asked her how many . . . she thought it was 30. I would have been willing to give her SOME leeway here -- she didn't have a lot of experience, and although she knew I was expecting her to count the hits, I would have understood a slight lack of concentration if she were off by a couple. I mean, she's wanted this for quite some time, by the way she spoke, and this is the first she had gotten it. But, nearly double the actual number was unacceptable. So, I have her the 30 she thought she had, all vertically across the sweet spot of her left ass cheek. Several tears were now seen on her face.


I asked her if she was feeling good yet, and she answered "no, but can we have a break'" So, I untied her and ran my fingers over the sizable welts that came up. She shuddered as I did so, then asked if she could see herself in a mirror. I turned on the lights, and she tried to see her ass in the mirror behind her. I gave her a hand mirror, and she yelled / giggled / gasped. The welts weren't dark at all, but they were prominent -- light pink on her nearly snow-white skin . . . raised at least a millimeter from the skin. They were hot to the touch. We talked about what she had liked, and she said that this wasn't quite what she was expecting. I told her that, with her relatively lack of experience, I was holding back, but this is very similar to how Lynne and I had played. She said that it wasn't the discipline -- she liked that -- but she wasn't expecting this to be as sexual. She was actually expecting it to be very "sexually frustrating" . . . I still don't know what she meant by that, but this was apparently the exact opposite. Again, I'm still not entirely sure what she meant by all of that, maybe I've linked D/s with sex for so long that I can't think of the act of Dominance or submission to be anything but part of a sexual release. I can't picture what she was expecting, but I'm guessing she liked all of it, because she started going down on me.




"I don't think I told you to do that"


"But I want to taste you."


"There will be time for that"



"So, I'm still being bad?"


"I think you are"


"Well, you know, there are other parts of me that are bad."


"Be careful what you ask for"


"But all of me needs to be punished"





I guess I should describe her, physically, as it will probably give you a better insight into how things worked out. She calls her hair color "dirty redhead" and that probably is the best way to describe it. It's partially blonde, partially redhead, partially brunette . . . the fact that it doesn't look 100% natural is debunked when you see that the carpet matches the curtains. She's mostly shaved -- a small, well maintained triangle above the north end of her pussy opening. As I mentioned, her skin is near snow-white, with significant freckles on her shoulders and back. Her breasts aren't big, but they were pert. I'd guess they were a well-filled-out B-cups. Her nipples are pink, and prominent . . . roughly the same shade her ass is right now. She's slender, but not a waif. All in all, she is very attractive. Well, I couldn't let her last comment go without action, so I pulled out a nylon rope from my bag, tied it to her left wrist, and "laced" her arms behind her back -- naturally pushing her breasts out to me. I take the two ends of the nylon rope and loop each end around her ankles before securing each end to the foot of the bed. I pulled a nipple chain out of my bag, and she asked what it was for. I told her that "she'd see" and I proceeded to attach one of the clamps to her right nipple. She shook fairly violently and said "no, it's too much" so I took it off, rather confused (I had only barely tightened it). I then went to a riding crop, and she looked at me wide-eyed. I instructed her to spread her knees, and I started alternating slaps on her inner thighs. I continued to alternate hits until she let out a shriek and I stopped abruptly. She then said "sixty three." I wasn't counting, so I said "yep." I gabbed a nipple between my two fingers, and started pulling . . . she closed her eyes and moaned, but never asked me to stop.


While I can't recreate the same pressure with my fingers than the nipple clamps, there was no way that I had attached the clamps that hard. I thought about blindfolding her, but she had such emotion in her eyes that I thought her eyes might give a safe word before her mouth would. As we hadn't played before, I wasn't about to risk "hurting" her beyond anything that "hurts." I pulled out a smallish leather paddle from the bag, and pressed it up to her right breast, pulled back, and went to strike. She flinched, and I ended up hitting her shoulder. I told her we'd try that again, and, again, she flinched. This time, I struck her breast, but only because I was expecting movement, and the strike didn't have any power. So, I got on my knees behind her, grabbed a fistful of hair with my right hand, and attempted the same action from behind her. Being ambidextrous certainly is nice.


Each blow elicited another moan / shriek (I'm certainly glad that my roommate was out cold (I don't know if Jesse and Ann were able to hear us, but if they did, they showed no signs of it in the morning). I exchanged the fistful of hair and the paddle between hands and gave equal opportunity to the other breast. After about five strokes, she managed to grab hold of my dick and started giving me a hand job. I whispered "not yet" and immediately gave a blow to her pussy. I didn't hear the "thwap" that I had been hearing, but rather "squish."




"You're liking this?"


"Yes"



"Then, shouldn't you thank me?"


"Thank you"


"Why didn't you thank me before?"


"I . . . I don't know"


"Do you feel that you're being good?"


"I'm trying."





I proceeded to untie her arms from behind her. I was actually very impressed with my rope job here. Anyway, once her arms were unbound, she proceeded to go down on my again, and, again, I told her that it wasn't time for that right now. She stopped, looked at me, and just proceeded to place me in her mouth again. I put both of my hands on her head and directed her motion -- basically forcing her to deep throat me . . . I'm not huge. In fact, I'm rather "normal sized, " but I have a rather pronounced curve, and it makes deep throating rather uncomfortable. She didn't gag, but she didn't have a problem removing my penis from her mouth when I let go of her head.




"You have to listen to me -- that was very bad of you"


"But you deserve to feel the release I'm getting"


"Oh, I am"


long pause



"Thank you, John"


"We're not done yet"


pause


"My pussy needs to be punished"


"Really?"


"Yes"



"What if I don't want to?"


"Please"


"Again, be careful what you ask for."


"I'm still not sorry for anything yet"


"Ooh, you're going to regret that."





I proceeded to tie each of her ankles above her shoulders, to the headboard. While I wasn't restraining her arms at all, she was essentially rendered motionless. I then started to eat her out, which she protested to. "I'm not good enough yet. I need to be punished"


I stopped and placed a ball gag in her mouth, fastened it around her head, and went back to tasting her. When she started shuttering, I slowed my pace and inserted my right index finger inside of her. When she stopped shuttering, I stopped my tongue, removed my index finger, and inserted it into her asshole. She squirmed, shook her head violently, and protested audibly through the gag.


I removed my finger and then removed the gag.




"Sorry, I wasn't expecting that."


"Is that too much?"



"I . . . I mean it's, it's always been a 'one way street'"


I chuckled


"I just don't think I want that"


"Well, we can certainly work around that"


"No -- I want to give you what you want"


"I don't want you uncomfortable"



"Umm . . . my ass is red, my tits ache, if I try to move an inch from this position, my back hurts. You can safely say that I'm uncomfortable"


*swift slap to her ass*


"You know what I mean"


"No -- I, I really want you to take me"




So, I put a condom and a LOT of lubricant on, and placed my penis into her asshole. I got about an inch inside of her when she started squirming and moaning.





"Relax", I whispered


"I'm trying"




I removed my dick, took a small butt plug (the diameter is just over an inch) out of the bag, lubed it up, and started placing that into her ass. This time, as she struggled, I was better able to control it.




"You know, if you're not ready, we don't have to do this."



"It just hurts"


"I'll take it out -- just say so"


"No, *umgph* put it all the way in."




I slowly twisted and pushed the plug until it was all of the way in. Once there, I saw her trying to constrict those muscles to expel the thing . . . after a couple of minutes of me just watching, she finally tired and gave up.


I felt her pussy again, and it was still soaking wet, so I pulled out a latex flogger (a Christmas present from Lynne) from the bag. I gave her twelve quick, light swaps to her pussy, and felt her sex again. It was even wetter.





"You like that?"


"Yes, thank you"




Twenty harder hits. Another check of her sex . . . still very wet.




"Thank you"





I pulled a nylon switch from the bag . . . an innocent looking device. I gave her five HARD to her dripping pussy. She squirmed and moaned and, finally shrieked again. Her pussy was noticeably swelling.




"Ow" as a few tears fell down her cheeks.


"You know, just say stop, and we'll stop"


"I don't want to stop"





I now pulled out the paddle that I had used on her tits and gave her a couple of dozen quick, hard hits. The paddle was shaped in such a way that it covered her from her clit, through the whole of her labia.




"How many?"


"Oh, shit."




I repeated the procedure, this time using my dick instead of the paddle.





"Twenty-four"


"Very good"




I started fingering her, and brought her to another climax, pulling the butt plug out as she came.




*panting*


"Oh, my god."



Pause


"Thank you. Oh, my god"


*more panting*


"Are you being good?"


"What fun is it to be good?"


"When I untie your ankles, I expect you to keep them in the air."



"Of course -- yes."




I untied them, and they immediately fell to the bed. It's an uncontrollable action . . . I knew this would happen. She tried to get them back up in the air, but 1) it was too late and 2) she just didn't have the energy.




"Roll over."


"I'm sorry"


"Roll over"



"I'm so sorry. I meant to be good"


"Just roll over"


She rolled over


"On your knees"


"I want to be good . . . I didn't mean to let them fall"


"On your knees"





She got on her knees. I placed another condom on my dick, put lubricant on the condom, filled her asshole with more lube, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and thrust my dick into her ass She SCREAMED "Fuck me"


I did so . . . cumming relatively early (I was very disappointed with myself).




"Have fun?"


"Yes"





I was exhausted -- and apparently she was, too. By the time I got a bowl out and had the used toys in a bowl full of rubbing alcohol, Nikki was passed out on my bed. It was fun to have a very warm backside to rub up against as I fell asleep (it was now about 2 in the morning).


No comments: