Sunday, May 30, 2010

My First Time / Reader Submitted Pics

There is something special about those early sexual experiences. I don't care if you were young, been with (literally) a million partners, those early ones just stick with you forever. I was fortunate enough that my first true sexual experiences were with a woman who was beyond kinky, and had a bit of an engineering mind. Female dominant, male (me) submissive.



I was a freshman in high school. She was a senior. It was the first time that I actually started to think that being tall was actually something that might help me with "picking up women" in my future endeavors when I stumbled my way to talk to her & she agreed to meet me for ice cream at Friendly's (to be honest, I don't remember talking to her, but we net that night at Friendly's, so it must have been part of the conversation, right?).


Well, we shared an ice-cream sundae, then went back to her parent's house . . . I spoke with her parents & then we went downstairs to watch a movie. I think it was "Weekend at Bernies", though, well, these details fail me these days.


That first date, her parents kept on interrupting. It kept me from making a move, though all that was on my mind was "how can I kiss her?". Our next several dates were just the same pattern -- we met up at some place, went back to watch a movie in her basement, her parents hovered right above us while we were there.


So, it was to my astonishment that, when we continued that pattern, her parents weren't home. I do remember the movie this night, "The Princess Bride" . . . we started watching, and I finally worked up the nerve to kiss her.


The kiss, well, it was everything I was expecting. Life has taught me that there are few things that are worth the hype, but as soon at S's tongue touched mine, well, there was no beating that feeling.


Now, as a male in his first real "encounter", I really only had one impulse, and that was to get as far "along the basepath" as I could. When we finally broke the kiss, one hand was on one of her boobs, over the shirt. The other hand was clumsily working it's way under her shirt.


"You're really new to all of this, aren't you?", S asked.


"Guilty", I replied, blushing.


"So if you've never really kissed, have you at least played with yourself?"


"Of course", I replied, blushing more furiously than I ever thought possible.


"Take off your clothes, I want to have some fun", S said, pulling her sweatshirt over her head. I know comics have all said that "as soon as you've seen one set of breasts, you want to see them all", but, well, there's something special about that first pair. And S's, well, they were magnificent - perky boobs, what I'd now call "full B cups" with pink nipples that were definitely pointing more "up" than "down".


Anyway, I stripped my clothes off, thinking I was about to get some, but then wasn't sure what to do with my boxers. I mean, was this real? Women aren't supposed to be this forward, so I kept my underwear on. When S looked back upon me, she simply said "I said take off your clothes", and my boxers went to the wayside, leaving only me & my fully erect penis.


"I've always wanted to try this", S said, topless, but still with her pants on. When I was busy taking off my clothes, figuring she was doing the same, she was pulling out a bag from under the couch.


From inside the bag, she pulled out a blindfold, and put it over my eyes. Taking me by the hand, she lead me to a folding chair, sat me down, and handcuffed my hands behind the chair.


After a quick, passionate kiss, her hand found my cock. "This should be fun", S whispered in my ear, before licking around my earlobe, driving me crazy.


Before I knew it, her mouth was over the head of my penis, and then I heard a "click", and then I felt something around my balls.


S proceeded to give me a blowjob . . . but, she was wearing a truly diabolical device - whenever her mouth approached the head of my penis, wire snagged my balls. As she rode her way down my shaft, the tension of the wire released.


As she proceeded to ride my cock with her mouth, the sensation was just completely beyond comprehension. In all honesty, I don't think I've had a better blowjob in my life than this first one. Yet, there was a sudden jolt of pain regularly . . . it taught me that pleasure could equal pain.


I have no idea how long it took, but I was spewing in S's mouth before too long. All I remember was an absolute complete-body release.


By the time my wrists were untied & the blindfold undone, S was fully dressed. I never actually saw the device she used, and years of googling have yet to uncover something that would replicate the absolute wonderfulness of this experience. I'm not sure if it was a truly original design . . . future experiences involves many other activities, but never involved S going down on me again.




Finally, some pics submitted by a user . . . edited to ensure that there were no identifying marks (tattoos/face)....








If you'd like to submit, yourself, DM me on twitter, and I'll give you my SMS address so that they can be submitted to me electronically...obviously, I'll keep your identity hidden, if having your jubbly bits exposed on the net gets you off.

No comments: