Saturday, May 29, 2010

S/switching Weekend

So, not everything is about "male dominates female". Here, we have a weekend that was just crazy/wild/sexy/no-holds-barred. There's "male dominates female", there's "female dominates male". And, of course, the story is incomplete.



The first 99% of my directions were perfect . . . unfortunately, that left J randomly milling around, trying to find my apartment, which wasn't entirely easy to find. Whoops. So, I meet her at the car, and diffuse a truly grumpy J with a great big bear hug, carrying her all of the way from her car to the door of my apartment: J in one arm, her bag in my other (it may be prudent now to introduce that I'm quite a bit larger than J -- I have a little over a foot on her in height, and easily 150 pounds on her in weight -- at this time in my life, I was far from "in shape", though I wasn't truly fat . . . but she is teenie-tiny).


I open the door, we walk in, and immediately start kissing each other -- somewhere in the middle of the lick-lock, I pick her up & walk her to my couch, sitting down, allowing her to straddle me. When we finally stop to catch our breaths, I whisper "I want you" before grabbing a fistful of her long, blond hair and pulling straight down - exposing her neck to me. I kiss the line between neck & shoulder, all the while keeping pressure on her hair, not allowing her to move her head. Eventually she starts moaning, grinding her pelvis against me, and I let go of her hair, place my forearm between her legs, and reposition her so that she's belly down on my lap. I spank her ass through her jeans & she cries out. Ten, then twenty repetitions, until her body starts anticipating each swat - when I stop & chuckle at the little flinch waiting for my hand to come down on her. I reach between her legs, undo the button & fly of her jeans, and force them down to her ankles - her "comfy panties" (as she hated driving in anything that was remotely uncomfortable) half pulled down, exposing one butt cheek.


Knowing that I'm about to start spanking again, J places her hands over her ass cheeks . . . I chuckle, and spank the hands - but she keeps them right there. I grab both wrists, and get both hands into my left hand (again, she's a little person). I roughly force her panties over her ass with my right hand and spank, HARD, until my hand is sore, and she's displaying quite the hand print over her right ass cheek. Inspecting my work, I release her hands with my left, running both hands over her ass - noticing that her legs are spread as far as they physically can be, with the way we were sitting. I allow my right hand's fingertips to trace toward her sex & I hear her moan . . . I feel how wet she is. "Still regretting not being able to get to the gym?", I ask.


"Not anymore, no", J responds, her breathing quite accelerated.


"I have a bit of a workout for you, though -- stand up, and take off the rest of your clothes." J complies, turning away from me & starting to remove her sweater. "No, no, no - I want to watch you", I chastise, and from there J complies, removing her sweater - no bra. Her boobs are barely an A-cup, if that . . . again, she's tiny, all over. She looks at me, longingly.


"It's not fair that I'm naked & you're fully clothed" she says, as she starts to reach for the button on my jeans -- I pick her up, place her over my lap, and spank her several times.


"There's a time & place for everything, my pet -- for now, I don't want to deprive you of that work out that you wanted so badly. Stand up - legs apart, hands behind your head".


J does so, and I reach under the couch, pulling out two dildos & a bottle of lube. I lube the larger of the two, and slowly place it up her vagina, until it's fully in. Then, with the smaller, I repeat with her ass. "I expect 20 jumping jacks, and I don't want either of those two hitting the floor - start when I tell you."


I then leave the room for a few seconds, returning with a riding crop, to find that she's adjusting the dildo up her snatch - I smack her left ass cheek soundly with the crop, "I didn't say you could play with yourself".


J cries back "It was falling out".


"Well, you better use those muscles, then -- start."


After the second jumping jack, the dildo in her pussy has fallen out - after the 15th, the one in her ass suffers the same fate . . . "J, J, J, that simply won't do - lie down on your back - legs in the air". J complies, and I give several quick smacks to her pussy with the riding crop -- the sound can best be described as a combination between "squish" and "thwack". When I'm done, there's noticeable swelling at her sex. "Let's try that again".


Again, the results are similar - dildo fell out of the pussy quickly, out of the ass just before she could get to the 20th jumping. J cries & resumes the position on the floor, without my prompting, sobbing. Instead of the same punishment, I strike the insides of her thighs with the crop, until she puts her legs down. Her eyes are watering with tears, and I start undressing.


She immediately gets up & starts attacking my clothing - trying to get it off of me like it's some kind of harmful substance. Once I'm nude, she takes my quite erect cock in her mouth & starts sucking. Honestly, she's not very good - her mouth is too small to take me all in her mouth, she can't deep throat, and she has a nasty little habit of using her teeth.


I stand up, take her hand in mine, & walk to the bedroom, where wrist cuffs are attached to the headboard of the bed. I pick her up and gently place her down on the bed, securing each of her wrists to the headboard. I kiss my way down her restrained body - her eyelids, her cheeks, spending a long time on her mouth, her neck, her breasts, her belly, and then lapping up her sex -- long strokes of my tongue, starting at the base and tickling her clit with my tongue at the end of each stroke. Over & over again, I repeat this over her swollen pussy lips before inserting two fingers into her sex & finger-fucking her while toying with her clitoris with my tongue.


It doesn't take long for her first orgasm to mount . . . and I continue working right through it. Eventually, she squirms away, needing to catch her breath . . . "I didn't know you wanted me to stop" I say.


"I didn't want you to stop", she replies.


"Then why'd you try to get away?" I ask, and she has no response -- I respond by grabbing a fistful of her public hair and lifting her lower body up in the air until she cries out, and then I release her and she crashes back down on the bed.


"Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask.


"Please", she responds.


"But it looks like your pussy had more that it could handle". With that, I take hold of both of her ankles, place them over my left shoulder, and start to work my way into her asshole. She moans & squeals, but never tries to keep me out. Once my entire length is inside of her, I begin pumping - but, like anal sex tends to do, there's a bit of an odor about. I stop, head to the bathroom, and start the shower running. After I've cleaned the side-product of anal sex off of my cock, I come back into the bedroom, unbind her writs, but then handcuff them in front of her . . . I lift her, taking her into the bathroom - where I draw a bath for the two of us.


I'm lying behind her, playing with her body, kissing the back of her neck, the back of her shoulders - cupping her breasts with my hands, twisting her nipples until she squirms. I stand up, remove the showerhead & have start it - handing it to her handcuffed hands - "masturbate for me". I watch her use the showerhead to bring herself to another orgasm, and then I let the water out of the tub - lift her once more, place her on my bad (hands still handcuffed in front of her) and proceed to straddle her face & fuck her mouth until I cum.


By this time, It's nearly 2 in the morning, and I fall asleep . . .




I sleep like a log & wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I go to get up & find that my wrists are bound do my headboard. J walks in, wearing an apron & nothing else, and spoon feeds me a bite of scrambled eggs. "I want to have some fun" she smirks and removes the apron.


"First things first - we proved last night that bodily functions sometimes suck. I know you have to 'do your business', so I'm going to untie you - but you're mine, you little bitch - don't think of overpowering me." Before she unties me, though - she reaches into her bag & pulls out a box - "I don't want you messing up my toy, so we have to do this - turn onto your side. Apparently, I wasn't fast enough & she grabs the shaft of my quickly hardening cock & slaps the underside. I turn onto my side. After opening the box, she places a tube up my ass & I feel liquid coming in. "We're going to get you all cleaned out so that I can have my way with you."


There's all sorts of kink - I can get into role playing, and I can get into pain, and I can get into types of humiliation (forced feminization comes to mind), but receiving an enema, being forced to "hold it" while my bonds were released, and then having to poop in front of somebody didn't exactly do it for me. But, hey - J was in charge - and this bit of humiliation certainly would keep us from having the same embarrassment as the previous night.


After I'm done cleaning myself up, I walk back to the bed. "Lie down on your back". I do so, and she binds me again to the headboard. She then blindfolds me and my cock springs to attention. After a little while, a lotion is applied to my cock & after a minute, I feel the heat -- apparently it was ben gay mixed with ginger root -- anyway, it was quite effective at generating heat. J chuckles as I'm writing around and straddles my face, instructing me to eat her out . . . I comply, straining against my bonds to be able to use my hands - but, alas, I only have my tongue.


After she's satisfied, she starts playing with my throbbing cock, teasing me . . . . and then she goes back to her bag -- in everything, this may be the worst part - I know SOMEHTING is happening, but without my eyes to see, I'm truly helpless. Well, she attaches something to my nipples - five or six to each, and then she starts pinching skin on my cock to apply the same there (I'd later find out that these were clothespins). All told, I believe she managed to get 4 on each nipple/areola and 20 between my cock & balls -- with the ben-gay mixture still generating heat, this was all quite unpleasant. She then swatted the insides of my thighs with my riding crop before striking my cock, time & time again, with the instrument (by this time, I was quite flaccid . . . it was taking all my power to keep from screaming out in a mixture of pain & delight). Eventually, each of the clothespins on my cock have been removed by blows from the riding crop - each one that went flying introduced a new source of pain as blood re-introduced itself to the affected area.


Leaving me wincing in pain, she stops - and goes back to her bag . . . I feel her hands grasp my cock, teasing it -- but once it starts getting hard, she bites down on the head, making it return to a flaccid state. Then I feel thread being tied around it - she's taking her time, tying intricate knots up & down my shaft . . . just as my curiosity starts getting the better of me, she the room, coming back a minute later . . . and an ice cube traces the knots she tied . . . making the ben-gay mixture scream out louder. When she can tell that I'm in a certain amount of distress, she bites my earlobe and whispers "feet up in the air".


I comply, immediately, and she spanks my ass with a wooden spoon until I'm certain that welts have formed - she's relentless . . . I grunt with every one, and she seems to hit a tiny bit harder with each blow. Finally she stops -- it's my turn to sob now. "There there, my pet" she whispers as she takes the clothespins off of my nipples and runs her fingertips down my torso -- making my cock get a bit harder, making the thread she's tied it up with cut in just a bit more.


She rummages back into her bag & I hear her messing with some sort of buckle . . . then "feet back up in the air", and I feel something starting to enter my asshole. She's obviously wearing a strap on, and she proceeds to fuck me but good . . . at first, I'm fighting to keep the full length out of me - finally, though, I know the cause is lost and I try to get beyond the dull discomfort, eventually moving my hips to take the length of her dong in stride. When we're finally moving in rhythm, my cock starts to grow hard -- at this point, I didn't care about the pain from the thread . . . and before long, there was a sudden relief, as the thread broke. J took this as a sign and stopped fucking my ass. She removed the strap on, proceeded to mount me "reverse cowgirl", placed the dildo right back up my ass, and rode me as she continued fucking me. I didn't take long to cum . . . but she wasn't quite there yet. So, she mounts my face, and has me lick her out as she plays with my now ultra sensitive cock. I beg her to leave it alone, but she simply says "I'll stop once you get me to o-town", so I simply try to keep my ultra sensitive member out of my mind as I concentrate on licking her clit. I think, at one point, she knew my strategy, and just started slapping my shaft relentlessly - but that made me just concentrate on her clit more . . . soon enough, she stopped playing with me all together & braces for an orgasm. After she came, she unbound me, kissed me, said "breakfast is getting cold" and we got up to eat.

No comments: