Sunday, May 30, 2010

Interrogation

A story idea I've been working on for awhile, though I still feel like it needs a lot of work . . . man surprises woman at the end of a long absence & completely takes control. Male dominant, female submissive.



It's the last night of a long conference week, and all you're thinking about is getting back to the hotel room, pouring yourself a glass of wine and a bubblebath, getting some sleep, and then getting the fuck out of this godforsaken city.


However, you enter the hotel room to a spotlight shining straight at you. A shadowy figure behind the light is there, but you can't make out detail. "Welcome, Mrs. Jansen" a familiar says and you smile - knowing it's me, "we've been waiting for you. Please, close the door behind you."


Quickly, you shut the door & start to run to greet me. "Stop", I order, with a note of threat in my voice, and you stop in your tracks. "Undress. Now."


You immediately start fumbling with the buttons on your white blouse, taking it off & walking over to the closet to hang it up. "Faster" my voice says, and you immediately strip, leaving grace by the wayside.


Once nude, your clothing piled in a heap on the ground, you turn back to the light, watching my figure pacing behind the blinding white aimed right at you. "The chair to your right, sit in it," I say, and you comply. "Strap your ankles into the cuffs" and you notice leather cuffs had been attached to the legs of the chair. You
test the bonds by kicking out your ankles and find that they move only a few millimeters in each direction.


"Attached to the back of the chair, you'll find a blindfold, put it on" I say, in a measured voice. Without being able to move your ankles, you try to reach behind you, but the chair is wide & the motion is not easy. "Do it now, of there will be consequences" I state, and you manage to get hold of the blindfold, but as you detach it from the Velcro holing it to the chair, you drop it.


The spotlight suddenly started moving it's way toward you. When it reached a foot in front of your face, with the heat blasting you, you can make out a hand reaching out. It grabs the blindfold and shoves it, roughly, over your eyes. Once you're blinded, you feel the heat of the spotlight suddenly turn off just as your left nipple is grabbed roughly, twisted & pulled outward. As you gasp with pain, your left breast is slapped from the outside in, the hold on your nipple being released in the violence. The sting of the slap being foremost on your mind.


"Touch yourself", I say, and you don't hesitate - your right hand working it's way directly to the top of your slit, slowly caressing your own clitoris. As your hips start rocking in time to your masturbation, you feel the seat of the chair fall out -- the frame keeps you up, but you're now in a squatting position. With the sudden motion, you top touching yourself. "I didn't tell you to stop", I say, and grab your right wrist.


I maneuver your right wrist behind the chair, followed by your left, attaching them with a length of rope behind the chair. "I guess you're not into following directions this evening" I say and you feel a sharp sting across your ass. You jump.


The first sting is followed by several more - a sharp pain that quickly fades, leaving a general soreness. You whimper.


A gag is forced into your mouth.


You hear a buzz come from somewhere in the room. "It's been way too long, my little pet", I say and then you feel a vibrator push up against your pussy lips, and you grind into it, trying to guide it to your clit, pushing your ass further into the frame of what was so recently a normal chair. You rub against the vibrator, grinding, allowing the vibrator to work itself against your clitoris when you feel another tug at your left nipple. The sensation of my fingers on your nipple is quickly replaced with that of metal, and you know that a clamp has been placed there. The same act is repeated with your right breast, and then suddenly both nipples are tugged forward. You gasp. When released, you feel cold metal tracing the line of your abs -- the chain holding your nipples together.


A prickling sensation traces your collarbone. I direct a "rodeo spur" over your ribs, up your breasts to your clamped nipples, and down your belly. As your hips continue to grind into the vibrator running against your pussy, slowly, ever so slowly, you feel a tiny little pricks against your skin as my spur works its way up your belly back to your breasts . . . you feel a tiny trace of blood work out from the underside of your right boob and you know I've broken the skin.


Then, suddenly, there is nothing but the vibrator. Whatever I was doing, I've stopped. As your hips rock faster & faster against the device shoved against your twat, you start to moan. As you approach orgasm, you feel your hair pulled back and swift bare-hand spanks are administered to your alternating ass cheeks. Your body shudders with the second orgasm of the evening. The vibrator shoved against your pussy doesn't stop during the shiver-fest, yet I release your hair & stop spanking.


Once you've recovered your breath, you feel the clamps on your nipples release, and you shriek through your gag with the immediate reintroduction of blood to them. Seconds turn to minutes, and you're sure, minutes to hours, with only the steady hum of the vibrator pushing against your pussy. Finally, you feel something soft against your breasts, just as the tingling in your sex was starting to really get interesting again. That "soft" sensation is short-lived, however, when you suddenly feel pressure at the base of your right tit, and then your left. You realize that I'm making quick little figure 8's between your boobs, stifling circulation. After a dozen loops, I tie a knot between your beasts.


Again, seconds turn to minutes, your breasts throbbing with a lack of blood, your pussy continuing to receive the steady sensation of the vibrator when suddenly the vibrator stops.


You feel the plastic being removed from your sex, and then a sharp pain introduced where the plastic once was. Three, four, five, ten, twelve, fifteen, twenty . . . and you lose count. You're able to tell that I'm simply "flicking" your clit with my finger, but you unleash a scream from your gag. I stop. This time, the seconds turn to minutes with only your aching breasts to keep you company.


Something hard & cool slowly traces its way up your bound legs, starting at your right ankle, up to your knee . . . up your inside thigh, across your sex, down your left leg . . . and then, very suddenly, you're filled. I've shoved a glass dildo deep inside you, and you moan.


In, out, in, out . . . I fuck you with the dildo until your own pelvis is doing most of the work & I hold the dildo still as you finish yourself off. After an orgasm, I pull the dildo from your sex & deliver a dozen slow barehanded swats to your ass, allowing my hand to rest against your ass between each swipe.


Suddenly, you feel your hands released from their bonds and only now do you realize that you had lost feeling in your fingers. Soon after, blood rushes back into your boobs as I cut the rope constricting blood flow and the rope snakes away.


I place my arms around your middle & lift you out of the chair frame, whispering "it looks like you had 'fallen in'" to your ear as I let out a little giggle. Once you're standing, I release the ball gag in your mouth & then your ankles.


"Stand still, I like to look at you", I say, admiring your naked, blindfolded form in front of me, and again, seconds turn to minutes as you stand before me, nude - though why the nudity feels different now, you're not able to quantify.


Finally, I speak again, "I'm on the bed, crawl to me -- you know what I want", and you obey, getting on your hands & knees trying to find your way to the bed.


Of course, this doesn't prove easy, and a game of "hotter / colder" starts. After bumping into a few walls, you reach a corner of the bed & set your fingers out crawling to find me. When finally you feel me, you work your way to my cock & begin to hungrily suck on my throbbing member.


Starting with just the tip, you tease that, working your mouth in & out . . . then to the shaft, then long, quick strokes . . . only as you start to feel my own orgasm mount, you pull the blindfold off of yourself & look me in the eyes. You know how I love to see you as I cum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I missed this one earlier...

which is a shame as it was hot.