Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Story & Private Pics

This is a little story that I whipped up so that I could post some nude photos of myself that I promised some of my followers (listed at the end). The story needs to be developed, though it's a scene I've played out a time or two. As with most of my stuff, it features male dominant with a female submissive: fairly straight-up "tie her up & have my way" type stuff here.



I'll start by making you strip in front of me, slowly removing your clothes, letting my eyes drink in every inch of your body. Then I'll have you lay down, face down, across my lap -- and I'll spank you. I want to hear you gasp & moan. I want to feel you start to squirm. I want to feel the juices dripping from your pussy as your ass gets hot. When it seems that you can't take anymore, I'll tie you up, spread-eagle, to the bed.


Ever so lightly, I'll let my fingertips run across your body. Your face, your shoulders, your nipples, down your belly, the insides of your thighs, your pussy lips. Never more than just the lightest of touches. I'll graduate from my fingers to my lips & tongue -- kissing & licking you all over . . . ever so lightly. Finally, when I sense the frustration in your breathing, I'll spread your pussy lips and start to lick -- using my entire tongue up the whole of your sex . . . making each stroke quicker until I'm focusing directly on your clit as I insert two fingers deep inside you.


I'll continue finger fucking you while teasing your clitoris with my tongue until I hear a gasp . . . then I'll just slow down & start again when you've regained your breath. I'll continue until it looks like you can't take anymore - when you scream "stop" or I see that you're pulling so frantically at your bonds to touch me. Then I'll just watch your trembling body recover -- I want to see every inch of your sexy self, presented to me, until you're fully recovered.


When your breathing is back to normal, I'll straddle your chest & have you take me in your mouth -- and I'll continue fucking your mouth until I start getting ready to spew, when I'll withdraw my sex & slowly untie you - only to bind your wrists together behind your back -- I'll throw you over the bed & enter your pussy from behind, pounding my way to my own orgasm.


Now, I'll untie you, lie down next to you in bed, and kiss your back, your shoulders, the back of your neck while cuddling until we both fall asleep.




Somebody decided that Thursdays would be a good day for cockyness....so, here goes...



I'm not kidding when I say these are graphic pics -- not "disgusting" if you're ok with male nudity, just I don't want anybody accidentally stumbling upon them. I'm not especially proud, or ashamed of my body. I think nudity is taken way too seriously in our society (if we make it more commonplace, it won't be such a big deal when a nipple slips). Click anywhere in this message to see the "tallywacker thursday" photos.






2 comments:

Arianne Willow Edeline said...

Very descriptive... I felt like I was actually there. Being that I have formally studied as a submissive and Dom I can appreciate this piece of erotic art. Personally, I would have placed some erotic art like binding pics or maybe some black and white nude submissive art in the blog. Overall I enjoyed it very much :-) and the pics were the icing on the cake!

Anonymous said...

Did you delete the pics or do I need spanking for being dumb enough not to see them?