Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Awwww-sex

After a few too many glasses of wine, I got into an "aw-shucks" moment while thinking deeply . . . this came out, a bit of a stream of consciousness. Nothing kinky.



Spooning, kissing the back of your neck, running my fingers through your hair.


Long, sloppy kisses.


Nibble your ear, whisper how much you mean to me


Let my fingers trace from your hair down your back...little circles, teasing you.


My fingers find your ass & cup it as I hold you tighter to me with my "spooning arm".


I let my beard tickle you on the side of your face.


With my right hand, I trace the line of your ass crack & find your moist opening.


I strain my neck, pushing your face toward mine with my left bicep, to lock lips with you.


As we kiss, I part those lips with two fingers & allow my cock to enter you from behind. Slowly, deliberately, holding you tight, continuing to kiss as I fill you.


I feel your hips move to accept my manhood. Slowly I continue pushing my way into you. Deeper and deeper, holding you tighter & tighter.


God this feels good.


Once I'm finally fully inside you, my hips still, my left arm reaches for a breast.


Finding one, I squeeze, massage, tease, pinch a nipple, adoring how it grows hard with my touch.


My lips again find your earlobe, kissing, nibbling, as I allow my hips to start gyrating.


Slowly, almost painfully slowly, my cock slides all of the way in, filling you, before retracting so that it's just the head inside you. Repeating, over and over, a steady largo.


I whisper "I need you. I love you" in your ear & my hips start accelerating.


Both my hands now start touching your front - my left arm across one breast, my left hand on your right tit. My right hand tracing along your stomach, fingertips making little circles. Little whisps, tickles almost, and then I trace down your side as you moan.


I trace from your right hip, resting my hand above your pubic bone.


Long, deliberate movements with my hands, finding every inch of your body, finding those spots that just need to be touched.


Still whispering sweet nothings in your ear.


I allow my right hand to travel up your torso & touch your face, my fingertips tracing your jawline, working to your lips.


I trace along your mouth & you kiss my fingertips. I insert my index finger & you begin to suck it.


I kiss your earlobe . . . then the back of your shoulder.


As you suck my finger, my left hand works down & lightly touches your clitoris.


My hips continue to rock, my sex still filling you -- faster now, but still slowly. Strong motions. Deliberate motions. Your hips rocking to meet mine, to hold me inside of you for as long as you can.


I begin to feel tension mounting in my body.


Taking my finger from your mouth, I wrap both arms tightly around you.


With all of the strength I can muster, I pound from my hips . . . never going fast, but forceful pushes.


Finally, I release.




My cock continues to pump into you, my seed dripping from you.


Even after my orgasm has subsided, I continue thrusting, winding down.


My cock holding onto every millisecond inside you.


I again whisper that I love you before kissing the back of your neck.


Wrapping both my arms around you, you rest your head on my bicep.


I hold you tight, kiss your cheek, we both doze.

2 comments:

JJ said...

This is written for one lucky girl. I loved this. Like a dance...

Anonymous said...

Lovely. I wish I was the girl it was written for.