Friday, June 25, 2010

Our First Time

Just a plain old good time. Male dominant, female submissive.



I arrived at the hotel just as my phone read "TRAFFIC!" It looked like my pet might be just a bit delayed. Off to pick up wine & snacks!


Back at the teeny-tiny hotel room, I cleaned the grapes, put the chardonnay in the microfridge & paced. I figured that I still had plenty of time & actually turned on the TV to keep my mind off things when what I can only describe as a "nervous" knock at the door. I open the door & the only word that I can use was "amazing". You were there, that cute little black dress, a smile on your face. Not a word was said, not even a "high" before we kissed.


There was no hesitation, no "start small and work our way toward something bigger" moment. Full on, open mouths, tongues finding each other, saliva all over our lips, kissing. I don't remember moving my hands, but there they were, at the hem of your dress, then sliding up your back, over your ass - one of them finding a boob.


I feel one of your hands reach down & reach for my own sex and then we both stop, realizing that the door was still wide open.


We step inside & continue our kiss. I allow my fingers to reach down & trace the hem of your dress, my fingertips slowly sliding up the back of your thigh when you break off the kiss. "Have to pee," and into the bathroom you run.


While you took care of the inevitable after a long car ride, I scrambled for what to do. Do I take off my clothes? No, while we had the same intentions, that would be too forward. Sit on the bed so that we can get right to the spanking? No, I wanted other things first. Go put on a condom? No, to Grease-like. I decided, instead, to open the Chardonnay. Just as I was taking the foil off, though, you emerge from the bathroom. I put the wine down and we resume our kiss.


It's not long until my embrace leads us to the bed. I lie you down & let my hands wander along your front. Trace your hips, grab a boob. Start kissing the nape of your neck. "Don't you dare give me a hickey" you reply as my hand works it's way over your sex. "oh, mmmm" escapes from your lips.


I force you into a sitting, and then a standing position as I lift your dress above your head, revealing your sexy black lingerie. Throwing your dress into a corner, I lie you back down on the bed & let my hands trace your curves - over your shoulders, across your boobs, down your tummy, and then to your sex. Tracing down from your belly button, I notice that your panties are already soaked.


With a thumb & index finger of each hand, I work the panties down to your ankles, admiring your sex -- without a hesitation, I "dive in".


With my fingers, I trace your outer lips, kissing my way up your right inner thigh. When I finally reach the essence of your womanhood, I lick - a long, deliberate stroke, ensuring that I cover as much area as possible. You respond with a moan & your hips work their way closer to my mouth. I simply breathe with my hot breath over your pussy.


With a thumb & index finger, I split your lips & start tonguing your clit. As I insert my index & middle fingers, I feel your body tremble. Looking over your sex & into your eyes, "so much for my no orgasm streak" you say. I pause only briefly to give you a little smile before working my way back over your clit, fingerfucking away.


Once I get your hips rocking in a regular motion, I stop my oral exercises & start kissing my way up your body, my hands cupping your still bra-clad boobs as I lick the bra-line. You start unbuttoning my dress shirt.


We both work to remove my shirt, and as you start undoing my belt & fly, I reach to your back to unclasp your bra. I feel my cock being released from the bonds of my pants as your bra falls to the bed.


We both push down my boxer briefs & you lick up my shaft, looking me in the eye as you do so, tonguing my piercing. "I'm afraid I'm going to hurt it" you say as you swallow my cock.


"You're not gonna....Mmmmph" I reply.


I exhale, deeply, as you work your magic on my member, long strokes taking me in, letting your tongue ride over my fun little addition (you really like it, don't you?). You stop at one point, spit on the head & go back to work. I'm enjoying this immensely.


As you near the base of my cock, as I feel my orgasm mounting, I grab the back of your head & guide you to take more . . . with my entire cock forced into your mouth, I hold your head there as you moan.


I let go of your head & you resume working guiding your mouth by twisting your hand before each stroke. It feels. So. Good.


Before I spew, I, using almost all my willpower, withdraw my hips from your face & head to put a condom on. You furiously stroke your clit watching me with the rubber. With the condom firmly in place, I position myself between your legs & enter.


Moaning, I reach for your mouth with mine. Pounding with a raw animal urgency. My hips moving faster and faster as I suck on your lower lip. I feel your hips rise, allowing me to push deeper into you. I continue to pound, moaning, looking you in the eyes when....


I stop. I pull out. I know you said you wanted to swallow, and what better time than the first? I pull the rubber off of my cock. "Suck me" I say.


You head back to taste, like a champ. "Such a good little cocksucker." You work, my orgasm slowly mounting, until I feel my juice explode from within.


Like the good little cocksucker you are, not a drop hits the bed. You swallow every last drop, taking care to not over-stimulate me. Sweaty & spent, I collapse to the bed, tracing my fingertips over your jawline.


"I think I need some wine" you say & I hop out of bed, uncorking the Chardonnay that I had left on the desk. Pulling out the two Target wine glasses, I pour two hefty servings, handing one to you.


"Well, I'd say we're compatible", I joke before we simply lie back & enjoy our wine, talking about whatever strikes us. I find, however, that I simply cannot keep my hands off of you -- whether it's your back, your boobs, your ear . . . I just need to touch you.


With the AC on & our sweaty bodies, we both decide that hopping under the covers might not be a bad idea. Cuddles, fingers wandering . . . and I start feeling the vestiges of another hard on.


We kiss and your fingers find my cock as it starts to swell. I swear, my recovery time is never like this -- you do magical things to me. You straddle my hips & guide my cock to your clit. "I'm not gonna put it in, but I want to feel," you say as you glide your button over the piercing. Back & forth, sliding around. "Mmmm, it feels good."


I reach up & kiss you as you dismount. Not wanting to risk losing a good thing, I start kissing you with a fervor. My fingers find the opening to your vagina & start exploring. Using my thumb as a lever, I insert my index & middle fingers, trying to find that spot. "Oh, John!" you scream, and I know I've found it.


"Let me introduce you to your G-spot", I say, as I finger fuck you letting my fingers slide, tickle, & pound. Your breath grows ragged, your face pale, and you start gasping for air. I stop reaching inside of you & simply rub your clit as your body trembles . . . I smile. As your breathing starts to return to normal, I climb on top of you to lick -- I simply cannot get enough of you. Straddling your face, you take my now, again, fully erect cock back into your mouth as we sit "69".


Struggling to keep going with the way you're working my cock, I fully have to stop as you start licking my balls & "taint". It's just ecstasy. Nearly there, I force myself off of you to put on the second condom of the night. "Bend over" I say.


I pound you from behind, but minutes into the session, a "wait, uh, did I?" moment. I honestly didn't know if I had "gotten there", but as I continued, my erection waned. I stop & kiss the back of your neck. You look back, confused as I pull the condom off. "oh" you say, with a hint of surprise in your voice.


We move back under the covers . . . I still can't keep my hands off of you. I work my piano-playing fingers into your back, caressing, kneading, working out your knots as we spoon. I hold you close & nibble at the back of your neck, my fingers tracing their way down your back & to your ass. Reaching between your legs, I find that you're still very, very wet.


Slowly, I part your ass cheeks with two fingers & place my left middle fingers against your anus. Your hips gyrate & take my finger up to the first knuckle. Slowly, as your ass grinds against my body, my finger slides deeper in. "Gentle" you whisper, as I slowly move my finger into your recess. I kiss the back of your shoulder as I slowly move my digit into & out of you, a little bit of a moan leaving your lips. As I press a second finger, you stop - "lube, definitely lube".


I whisper "ok" and get up, but then have other plans. As you lie there, your ass to me, I spank it. "Get up", I say, and direct you to the corner of the bed, placing you over my lap. I give a few relatively light spankings, allowing my fingers to trace along your curves between each one. After a little while, I start smacking harder. At first, I simply mess up the rhythm, spank spank pause spankspank. I'm localizing the spankings - the "meaty" part of each ass cheek, with some thrown in in that area where leg meets ass meets sex. Your skin starts to grow hot.


I start seeing just how much you can take, allowing some strength to be felt with each (though still holding back):
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
*pause*
Spank
Spank
Spank


You reach back as I stop . . . ten seems to be your limit, though you certainly are able to take more with a break. I continue to work your ass until you're nice & red; warm, but not quite hot, to the touch.



I make you lie down, tits & pussy up on the bed as I head over to get a restraining device. Not knowing what we'd have available to us at the hotel, I decided to go with a hog-tie. Individual leather cuffs around each wrist & ankle, all connected to a central piece of leather. It allows movement in most any direction, but keeps your hands & feet together, in front of you.


Once you're properly bound, I head to the windowsill where I had posted my arrangement of toys, pulling out two clamps - rubber tipped numbers with pretty purple beads hanging from them. Slowly, I place one on your right nipple. It takes some time, making sure that the pain isn't simply unbearable, but that it has more than enough bite to risk falling off. Once your right boob is properly adorned, I make the same show with your left tit, twisting the jewelry once everything is set.



"If this is too much, just say so", I whisper into your ear.


You look into my eyes & whisper "I trust you" as I take a post at the bottom of the bed.


Now, we had talked about "pussy spanking" prior, and I'll admit to being a bit surprised that you "needed" it. With your legs in the air & knees spread, I run my fingers along your slit, reach back, and tap your sex with my fingertips. You jump & moan.


Harder, using only my fingers, I strike repeatedly, gradually gaining strength, until you bring your knees together, trying to keep me from reaching your pussy.


"Hmmmmm, I thought this is what you wanted", I chuckle.


"I do," you respond.


"Tell me what you want."


"Please spank my pussy" you whisper.


"What? I can't hear you."


"Please spank my pussy," you repeat, in the same barely-audible tone.


I flick your clit with my fingernail, hard. "You need to speak up."


"Please, John, spank my pussy," you state - far from a yell, but much more than that puny little whisper that you started with. I strike.


Five, ten, fifteen blows to your sex, starting to use my forearm to add strength to each blow. Your lips start to visibly swell, the scent of your sex permeates the room. Each strike sounding with a mixture of "thwap" and "squish". Little droplets of your pussy juice spraying all over with each strike, and with each strike, my middle finger resting just for a moment on your clitoris.


When finally it's apparent you need a break, you force your knees together. I strike harder "Open your legs!"


No response from you, save for the gasps as my hand repeatedly falls on your swollen sex. "Open those legs"


Again, no response. I flick your clit, repeatedly with my fingernail. "Open those goddamn legs!"


Finally, you do . . . three quick, almost playful swats, and then I trace my fingers inside your labia, feeling your swollen lips, sloshing around your juices.


I get up & head back to the windowsill, pulling out the glass dildo . . . a few drops of lube & I twist it into your swollen sex. Slowly pushing it into & out of you, twisting as I do so. "Mmmm, it's cold" you whisper, allowing your hips to move to better take the unbending phallus.


Leaving the dildo pushed fully inside you, I spread some lube on my fingers & place my left index & middle fingers slowly into your asshole. Pushing straight up, I then resume fucking you with the dildo, feeling it slide its way inside you.


Finally, I stop pounding & slowly let my fingers separate just a little as I hear a pained gasp leave your lips.


With your right boob, I twist the jewelry. Eventually, there's a click and the clasp rests fully in my hand. With the dildo still inside you, I use the clamp to play with your clit before finally attaching it over that little button. You squirm.


"What do you want, my pet?" I ask, running my finger over the beads, making the clamp move ever so slightly.


"I want to suck your cock" you reply, in barely more than a whisper.


"What was that?" I ask, tugging on the clamp.


"Please fuck my face, I want to suck your cock."


I stand & proceed to straddle your chest. Grabbing a fistful of hair in each hand, I guide your head to my own, again engorged, sex. Controlling your head by your hair, I force your mouth -- all of the way to the base, all of the way to the tip. Again & again, pulling your hair to get your mouth exactly as I need it. As my third orgasm of the evening starts to mount, I head a gagging sound, & I force your mouth off of me. "You ok?"


You respond by licking the length of my sex, spending time playing with my piercing with your tongue. I reach down & tug the clamp off of your clit . . . your body shudders with a sharp, sharp pain. You gasp & take several seconds to catch your breath. "That might have been a bit much" you whisper before starting to suck back on my cock.


Again, I grab a fistful of hair in each hand & guide your mouth. "Such a good little cocksucker" I explain, as I use your mouth to pleasure myself. Before long, I reach that point of no return & guide your head with slower, more deliberate motions. I cum. And, as you're a great little cocksucker, you swallow every last drop.


I unbind you from the device holding your hands & feet together and pull the dildo out from your pussy. Allowing you a few minutes to catch your breath, I head to the bathroom to clean it off.


Returning, I see that you've made room for me under the covers. I lie down next to you, touch your face & give you a great big kiss as I wrap both my arms around you.


"Is this working for you?" I ask.


"Oh, this is even better than what I thought."


"Has anything been too much?"


"Whatever you did to my clit there, but I think you know that."


"Yeah, that looked to be a 'not-fun' kind of pain. Anything else?"


"Sometimes, with the spanking, I just need a second. It's not 'too much', but it's 'too much right then'."


"What about when I finger you?", I ask, my fingers finding that you're still very wet.


"Much the same - sometimes I just need to catch my breath...."


I've again slid two fingers into your pussy, my thumb acting as a lever. "Sit up, my pet", and you do.


Slowly, I work my fingers inside you, my thumb applying pressure to your pubic bone. "Ooh" you moan.


As we both sit, facing each other, I finger. Sometimes I know I'm working too hard, and I back off, trying hard not to ever cross some line where I know this won't work for you. My left hand traces down your back, to your front, massaging your belly. As I sense a truly splendid orgasm mounting, I let my fingers continue their "come here" motion inside of you while, with my left hand, I massage your clit. Minutes pass as I do this & your body trembles. You gasp. You moan. You whimper. I can honestly say, despite the fact that my penis is nowhere near you, this is the most intimate sexual experience I've ever had.


I lie you back down on the bed & let my tongue dance over your clit (good to know I didn't injure anything with my careless clamp removal), forcing little aftershocks. After minutes, I lie down next to you.


We spoon for awhile - talking about anything & everything - past lovers, kinks, careers, jobs, where we've lived, what we'd do with tons of money. The whole time, my fingertips caressing your body - working over your shoulders, the underside of your breasts, over your nipples, across your belly, over your sex. It's at least an hour that we sit, transfixed in each others company, just enjoying one another.


However, despite the fact that I can barely believe, one of my trips down between your legs leads to a rush of blood between my own legs. You trace a finger up my thigh, over my balls, & up my shaft, which is growing harder (though at a frustratingly slow pace). For one last time, you take my penis in your mouth & work things as only my favorite little cocksucker can. Spit at the head, twist your hand as you lead it into your mouth. It's not long before I'm fully engorged.


I get up to put on a condom & you get on your hands & knees, playing with your own clit. I get on my knees behind you & enter you from behind. Slowly (as I barely have any energy left of my own), I pound into your sex. I hear gasps & moans from you, as I know I'm hitting just those places. I pound, letting my hands work over your still pink ass cheeks, through your hair, down your back. Our hips moving in unison now & I feel that build slowly inside of me.


I start moving faster & faster until, finally, with my hips pressing firmly against your ass, I fill the condom with one last thrust.


Sweaty, I collapse to the bed & we simply hold each other. "You're amazing" I whisper in your ear.


"I should tweet that you're great in bed" you joke back.


Nearly falling asleep, I force myself out of bed, putting on my clothes. We finish the bottle of wine between the two of us as I pack up my goodies from the windowsill. We work our way out of the hotel.


A goodnight kiss in the parking lot, and we both work our own way home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me so turned on

canyonwalker said...

Very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

Very...very hot. You surely know how to treat a girl!