Thursday, June 10, 2010

Make-Up Sex

I think we all know that make-up sex is great -- a little bit of anger, a whole lot of pleasure.



I honestly don't even remember what we were fighting about. I was sorry, you were sorry. It was pretty obvious that the only thing left was a romp in the hay. You took me by the hands & walked the hallway to the bedroom.


Once inside, my lips find the back of your neck, kissing, as my hands reach to your shoulders, kneading the muscles. You moan, dropping your shoulders forward & I move my kiss to the nape of your neck. Slowly I lick from your collarbone up to your ear, giving a little nibble to your left ear lobe.


Your breathing quickens - shallow little breaths, with a hint of a whimper at each exhale as I run my fingertips down your back, resting my hands just above your jeans.


Your shoulders shrug & I resume kissing the nape of your neck, pressing my body into yours. Your fingers start searching behind you for my cock, your left hand tracing the outline through my pants.


I break the kiss & you turn around. Grabbing my collar, you pull my mouth toward yours & our lips meet. Open mouth to open mouth, tongues darting back & forth, exploring, tasting. Your hands unbutton my jeans & work their way to my now fully erect cock. You hold it with one hand, massaging the balls, making me groan in pleasure. I finally break the kiss, wrap my arms around you & lift you. Your legs wrap around my middle, your arms around my head. We resume kissing, your fingers working their way through my hair as our tongues continue their mutual caress. My pants fall to the floor & I step out of them. I walk to the wall & press your body against it. Breaking the kiss, I take my hands from behind you, pinning you to the wall with my hips as I start unbuttoning your blouse.


Slowly, I work the buttons, fumbling my way with shaking fingers. I. Need. You. Frustrated, you simply pull your blouse apart. Three buttons go flying across the room. You look me in the eyes, your breasts heaving, your breath still coming erratically, & lick your lips.


I force my lips to your cleavage - I need to taste. You hold my head to your chest as I kiss & lick.


I wrap my arms around you once more & heave you onto the bed. You land, bounce once & steady yourself in what can only be described as an "unlady like" pose. I pounce, wrapping you in my arms as I land on the bed next to you, my mouth finding your mouth, our continued oral exploration continuing. My hips find yours & I place my hips between your legs. We dry hump like a set of horny teenagers as I unfasten your bra.


Continuing our tango, I rip your bra off of your chest, reach down with my mouth, & suck your right nipple - sucking, kissing, licking nibbling. My right hand works its way to your right boob while my left glides down your side & underneath you, cupping your ass. You moan & grind your hips harder.


Breaking the pelvic embrace, I slide both of my hands to the front of your jeans, unfasten them & tug them down, stepping off the bed to pull them off of you & throw them to the floor.


Before rejoining you on the bed, I just take a moment to look at you -- your fingers resting on your belly, a look of naked lust in your eyes. I slide my shirt off over my neck & pull my boxers to the floor as you thrust your hips & slide your panties down, allowing them to dangle around your right ankle.


I pick up your left foot & kiss the inside of your ankle, slowly kissing & licking my way toward you. Your calf. Your knee. Slowly, ever so slowly, I lick from the inside of your knee up your thigh, my tongue resting just where leg meets labia & I exhale over your sex.


My warm breath makes you moan & your hips convulse. With the base of my tongue, I press into your sex, performing a long, hard lick up your sex, playing with your clit with the tip of my tongue as it passes. Time & time again, slow licks with all of the pressure that my mouth can muster, spreading your lips as my tongue works, tasting, feeling. Your hips start rocking & I hear whimpers as your hands move up, pinching your own nipples.


With my left hand, I press down, just above your pubic bone, & slowly insert my right index/middle fingers into you. My tongue turns its focus on your clitoris as I finger fuck you. In & out. In & out, allowing my fingers to separate when they're inside, exploring your sex, for only a second, before withdrawing.


Your moans grow louder as I start making "come here" motions with my fingers inside you. "Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! OH GOD!" you start screaming as my tongue darts faster & faster, randomly, over your love button. As your whimpers become more & more frantic, I press down harder with my left hand & force the fingers of my right hand as deep into you as I can. Your hips shake, the hands fall from your tits & you use them to prop up your body as your entire body vibrates.


I stop my furious tongue work, leaving my hand & fingers where they are, watching the orgasm wash over you. As your breathing starts to return to normal & your body slumps back down to the bed, I slowly allow my fingers to exit your vagina & lick once more over your clit, generating an immediate aftershock.


As I look at your sex, wondering if we can have another go, I feel your hands tug at my hair. "Fuck me, now", you say, looking me dead in the eyes.


Never one to avoid a direct order, I crawl up the bed & enter your soaking pussy. I thrust with all of my might -- slow, deep thrusts, arching my back so that I hit you "just there".


My hands work their way over your body as we move as one. You know I can't keep my hands off or those boobs of yours. As I tug on your left nipple, I start feeling myself coming to my own peak.


I look you in the eyes, moaning, collapse my body onto yours, and kiss your neck as I release, pumping into you all of the while I'm doing so. What feels like minutes, I spew, our hips still moving in unison. Finally, when my dick simply can't take any more stimulation, I allow my body to relax & nibble your earlobe.


Climbing off of you, we spoon - my left arm around you. With my right hand, my fingertips trace along your side & across your back, writing sweet little nothings on your flesh as you hug my arm & fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hot