Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dealing with The Brat

I'm a firm believer that "no means no", but "bad" doesn't always mean "bad". "Good" doesn't always mean "good". Because, well, if somebody is always good, how do you justify spanking them? Male dominant, female submissive



I arrive at the restaurant just before 6, impeccably prompt, as always. Sit down, order a beer & sandwich and start watching the clock. Beer comes, sandwich comes, first beer gone, second beer arrives, sandwich gone, second beer gone, third beer arrives & there you are.


You're about 30 minutes late & you walk in with a shiteating grin, twirling your finger through your hair, wearing a super-tight t-shirt & a miniskirt that rides so high that it shows just the hint of your underwear.


I had made up my mind that, as punishment for tardiness, we would not play. I even went to far as to not pack my bag of goodies. But, my own body ached to touch you. My cock hardened at the sight of you. I. Had. To. Have. You. Fuck "trying to abide by the rules", this is a game where the rules are best made up as the game is played.


You sit down next to me, facing me, leaving your legs as far apart as your skirt would allow. Pulling up at the edge of the skit to better demonstrate your panties for me, "I'm so sorry, I don't know where the time went" escapes from your lips. Those gorgeous lips that I must have.


"My truck is unlocked" I say, "go wait for me while I finish up in here."


You stand up, longingly looking at the last vestiges of my beer, & exit the restaurant. I drink my last swig, pay, and am out soon after, only to find you rooting around the truck.


"What are we going to play with? What are we going to play with?" you ask, excitedly as I enter the vehicle.


"I told you we weren't going to play if you were late", I reply. I see the breath catch in your throat as you start realizing that I might have been serious. You turn a shade paler. "Maybe, if you're really nice, we might still be able to play", I say & your eyes immediately drop to my belt-buckle. You leap across from the passenger seat & pull down my fly. Reaching in, my dick is already so hard it's throbbing & you start sucking it, right there in the parking lot.


"A-hem", I say as an old lady walks past me. You look up at me, making eye contact with her as she walks by, & wave to her with my cock in your mouth. "Sit back in your seat & take those panties off . . . I can already see that you're going to need to change them.


You sit back on the seat & reach up, sliding your panties down around your ankles, a hand moving back & lightly touch your slit. With two fingers, you part *those* lips. With the windows rolled down & the skylight open, you reach your head back, allowing the warm air to course around you. You put your legs up on the dash & lightly touch your clit, moaning, as "Don't Fear the Reaper" plays.


I drive to the first cheap motel we come across, eager to fuck you. I pull up to the front of the hotel & you put your legs down. A sudden flash of modesty?


I enter the registration, well, let's call it a room, coming out a few minutes later with a key. You've stripped, fully, your ass hanging out the truck window as you shake it at me. As I pass, I slap it, hard. "Come on, let's go"


You hop on out of the truck all "The Duke cousins exiting the General Lee" in the bright sunlight - cars on the highway slowing down to look. You run to the door I point toward, shaking the door-handle & excitedly jumping up & down. An elderly man opens the door "Can I help you?" he asks, before noticing your birthday suit.


A rare moment of embarrassment. I point to the next door & you run to it, the man coming out of his room to linger at your hot little ass.


I unlock the door & you immediately drop to your knees, resuming the restaurant parking lot activities. Once my fly is down, you reach in & pull out my quite erect cock. Holding it straight up against my body, you lick from my balls & up the shaft. I have to reign in all of my willpower to actually get to "playing".


"First we have to address your lateness", I say, grabbing a fistful of your hair to keep you from deep-throating me. Yanking on your hair, I pull you to your feet & walk you over to the bed. I release your hair, sit on a corner, & pat my lap. You bend over my knee, assuming our favorite position & I start a series of spankings.


Meant to simply warm you up, these aren't hard - but they're not soft, either. I relish the firm *smack* of each spanking, watching your ass jiggle just a little bit, feeling the heat on your skin get just a bit hotter with each successive spank.


Spank


Spank


Spank


Spank


When you finally start getting into the rhythm of the punishment, I stop. You wriggle your ass back at me & I unleash a spank with all of my strength. "ooh" escapes your lips as I allow my hand to rest on your bottom. You stay quite still.


With my left hand, I begin to tug on your right nipple -- little, playful little tugs, and I start to feel it getting hard, excited. Right my right hand, I explore the opening to your vagina, so wet, so inviting. Your hips thrust backward toward my fingers, trying to get me into you. I withdraw my hand & resume spanking. Five. Seven. Ten. Eleven. Twenty. You moan, thrusting your pelvis into my lap.


I continue spanking (twenty-three...) and twist your left nipple with my free hand. Your hips start bucking & your hand starts trying to work its way between my legs.


I slide my thumb into your sex & hook it, pulling down. You gasp & stop bucking so wildly & groan, trying to force it just on top of your g-spot. Slowly, I start moving it back & forth - fucking you, allowing the soft underside of my finger touch every groove of your sex. Your hips start rocking in motion with my hand - slowly, ever so slowly at first, gradually building.


Once you start to moan in appreciation, I stop.


"Stop teasing" you say & I stand up, grabbing you & holding you from behind in the process. Roughly, I lie you down over the side of bed, belly down, & spank you twice.


I throw my clothes off & deliver several more quick, strong spankings. Your ass is nicely red & hot to the touch. Standing behind you, I place my cock at the base of your vagina & enter, fully. Thrusting in& out; in & out . . . strong pulses - this ain't no lovemaking. I pound like I'm on a pogostick.


Your pussy is doing just what I like -- muscles relaxing as I thrust fully inside, tightening as I withdraw . . . all of the way in, all of the way out. Our breathing synchronizes to the pounding - we're two bodies moving as one. I start to feel my own orgasm mount.

However, as your breathing becomes more shallow, as the tones from your throat rise in pitch, I withdraw all of the way & do not re-enter. Your hips buck back, looking for my cock, and it's simply not there. You slump to the bed, panting, whining, whimpering, and another spank comes in.


"Please, please" you whisper and I place my index, middle, & ring fingers over your sex, my fingertips resting around your clit. You rub your sex against them, whispering "inside, please. Please".


I withdraw my hand & again, place my penis deep inside you, grabbing a fistful of hair & pulling it back toward me, hard. Keeping my hips still this time, enjoying the view as you milk my cock with your twat, bucking your hips back & forward, using my cock as little more than your favorite sex toy, your head held back with your hair in my hand. I'm loving this.


With a final backward thurst, I feel your pussy start to spasm, your hips just convulsing on their own . . . and I ride the tide, standing as still as I can, simply watching your body release every ounce of tension.


"Turn around & suck me", I say, not allowing you to catch your breath. You wait a heartbeat, feel your hair release, feel my hand smack your ass, & manage some sort of ninja-move & suddenly you're facing me with my cock in your mouth.


You work me expertly, as only you can - extra tongue as you're near my head, then deep throating the shaft, your hands busy guiding your lips as you massage my balls. You're such a great little cocksucker.


After today's excitement, it doesn't take me long until I reach that point of no return. Again, your hair is pulled & I forcibly remove your mouth from my cock. Just as your lips are just beyond the tip of my penis, I start my own ejaculation, my cum spilling over your lips & dripping down onto those wondrous breasts of yours.


Making eye contact after catching my own breath, I release your hair . . . "still enjoy being a brat?"


"I'm so glad we got to play", you reply.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just became my new favourite sexual fantasy.

Anonymous said...

Very hot!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was hot!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was hot!

canyonwalker said...

You just wrote one of my favorite fantasies. How did you know?