Friday, June 4, 2010

At the end of the Business Trip (Part 1/2)

A fun little spanking story -- I've been away, you've grown horny, and we have the house to ourselves. Male dominant, female submissive.



I'd been away in Europe for weeks . . . one of those trips that sounded great on paper "ooh, London, Paris, and Amsterdam" I said as I booked it, before realizing that, in actuality, the trip was to "just outside of London", "60 miles from Paris", and "somewhere in the Netherlands" and that I'd be working 12-16 hour days. In short, I was exhausted. While I was bummed that you were still a day away from returning from your sister's, I was kind of looking forward to a house all alone - no running animals, no screaming children, and a bed all to myself.


When, finally, I got home (bags had gone missing somewhere between Heathrow & BWI), I was shocked to find a note on the stairway:


"Kids staying with Aunt Linda. Dogs with your mom. Take me."


As I work my way upstairs, I notice clothing on the stairs. A t-shirt. Your "I love it when you look at me when I wear this" bra, your jeans, and right before the bedroom door, those slutty green see-through panties we picked up in that boutique in Atlantic City. I enter the room to find you, sitting on the bed, facing the door, nude. Your hair done in braided pig-tales. You appear to be meditating.


You look up as I enter and immediately say "I need you inside of me", your gaze reaching my own eyes.


"Lie down", I instruct, reaching into the closet as you lie down on your back. You watch me pull out our bag of toys & your right hand works it's way between your legs as I unzip & rummage through said bag.


You're massaging your clit as I pull out a blindfold & four sets of leather cuffs. I walk over to you & hold my hand out. You surrender your busy right hand to me, and I suck each of your fingers, relishing in the scent of you, before attaching the cuff & securing it to a bedpost. Next, your right ankle is secured, then your left ankle, and then your left wrist. Once you're firmly bound, spread-eagle, I fasten the blindfold over your eyes. "I'm going to enjoy this", I whisper in your ear & you reach for my mouth with yours, following the sound of my voice.


I stand to the left-side of the bed & simply breathe on your exposed skin, starting at your left wrist, inching my way to your body.


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


I'm at your elbow...your shoulder . . . inching along, my lips just above your skin, every now & then just lightly brushing along. Your hips are rocking, and I can see you struggling at your bonds, trying to break free to touch me.


Suddenly, I twist your left nipple, as if trying to start a car. You gasp in pain & surprise, and I release, my mouth now over that tender spot, and you can feel my hot breath.


I inch my way down your belly, and your hips again start to rock. With my mouth immediately above your sex, I stop moving - just breathing.


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


*deep breath in*


*deep breath out*


Out of nowhere, your right breast is slapped from the outside-in, and it's nipple tugged straight up. Again, you shriek.


I release, my mouth still hovering right above your sex, breathing my long, deep breaths. You're rocking your hips, trying to touch my lips with your pussy, and I'm keeping my mouth just out of reach. A moan of frustration escapes from you when a firm slap resounds to your sex. Again, you shriek with surprise, but your hips immediately move forward, trying to have contact with my skin to your twat, but my hand has been moved away. You whimper.


My fingers brush against the lips (the one ones on your face) and you kiss them. I start to insert them into your mouth & you respond by sucking them as you suck my cock. I fuck your mouth with my fingers as you hungrily work them. Watching you do your magic, my erection grows even stronger.


With my free hand, I unfasten your left ankle, still finger fucking your mouth. I pull my fingers from your lips as you strain against your bonds to continue sucking.


I swing your left leg over to your right & trace the line with my fingertips from your ankle to your back. Just as I reach your ass, I spank, hard - landing the blow on the fleshy part of your left ass cheek. You gasp & immediately your hips start to rock. "Fuck me, oh, please, fuck me", you whimper. I say nothing, but just continue spanking. Your body start moving in time to my swats, your ass coming to meet my hand as it comes down. Ten, twenty, we both lose count . . . there's only this in our worlds right now . . . the smell of your sex as it screams to be violated, the sound of my hand reaching your ass, the skin of your ass growing red & hot, the whimpers escaping from your lips as that line between pleasure & pain is pushed further & further on.


Suddenly, I stop, your hips still moving in time to now phantom blows. "Please, please fuck me" you cry out, trying to reach me, to touch me, with your free left ankle, but I've stepped back.


I watch you for several minutes as your hips grind in circles, looking like you're masturbating without being touched. "Please, please fuck me" you finally yell. "I need your cock inside me!"


I wait a minute, drinking in the sight of your body. You know I love to look at you . . . "I'll be right back", I say.


You hear me go down the stairs & then the sound of the ice machine whirring. You wait, as patiently as you do (which isn't very) as I walk back up the stairs. Cold wetness is introduced to your right shoulder as I trace an icecube down & across your chest, under each breast, down your belly. You moan & shiver (though not from the cold). I remove the ice cube & then you feel two of them trace around each nipple -- small circles, making your nipples hard. I pull them away, wait a minute & then twist them both simultaneously. You moan & whisper "please, John, please - I need you inside of me."


With this, I step back & throw my clothes off. Nude before you, I walk up to your bound right wrist & your hand closes around my erect cock as you stroke. "Fuck me, fuck me" you whisper.


I step back & unfasten your right ankle, kneel on the bed, place one leg on each of my shoulders & work my way inside of you. "Yes, yes" you moan as I pump my sex into yours - tunneling. Your hips move with mine - back, forth, back, forth. "Fuck, yes" escapes from your lips.


I continue pounding, furiously, savagely as I hear high pitched gasps coming from you with each thrust, I push my torso forward, just a few inches, allowing me to reach "that place" inside you that much better. Suddenly, your hips are no longer moving & those gasps you were releasing turn into a single "eeeeeeeeee!" I push myself all of the way in & hold, your hips thrust against mine and then you're fully still and sigh. I resume my own thrusts once your breathing is no longer at a furious pace.


I slow down, slightly, as my own orgasm mounts & I feel your pussy muscles start massaging my cock. I blow my load deep into you & simply stay still. After several minutes, as my cock starts to recede from your pussy, I take your legs from my shoulders & let them down to the bed.


You tug at your wrist restraints as I allow my fingers to trace over your breasts. "Are you going to let me out?" you ask.


"I thought the kids were out for the whole night", I reply . . . I think we still have some fun left :-)


(to be continued)

No comments: