Friday, June 11, 2010

Piercing Pics

I'm still healing, but, well, my readers asked to see, and that means I don't have much choice... I promised my piercer that I'd be "hands off" for at least two weeks, so I'm not fully-hard, but I'm certainly on my way there, and I think it gives the impression how how things are healing nicely.




I'm not kidding when I say these are graphic pics -- not "disgusting" if you're ok with male nudity, just I don't want anybody accidentally stumbling upon them. I'm not especially proud, or ashamed of my body. I think nudity is taken way too seriously in our society (if we make it more commonplace, it won't be such a big deal when a nipple slips). Click anywhere in this message to see the frenum piercing photos.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has opened a whole new storyline to my fantasy life :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.... that must have hurt

Anonymous said...

Very nice ;-)