Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

A birthday story . . . and we all know that a birthday isn't complete without a spanking or two? And, of course, you need the birthday candles! Group scene, female submissive, and a few pics of your's truly at the end.



The invitation read simply "Be at restaurant [redacted] 6:30 -- wine, dine, & celebrate!" I'd never actually met A, well, we'd chatted online for years, but face-to-face just had never happened. In short, while I wouldn't know anybody at the party, I was really looking forward to it.


I arrived promptly, asked about the party, & was directed to a back room. A buffet was set up along one wall, a table stocked fully with wine, beer, and a fuzzy navel fountain in one corner. A sitting in a table in the middle of the room, wearing a tiara & a yellow sundress . . . acting precisely as I imagined she would.


We ate, we drank, we made fun of A, we drank some more, and then some more. Everybody had a wild time. Then, a guy who had been quiet all night stood up. Well, stumbled up might be more appropriate (there had been a lot of drinking). "I think it's time we all gave A a present." he said, his voice just a bit slurred. I reached into my back pocket, where I had a silly little card when the big guy said "Come on, A, get naked for us."


A proceeded grow red in the face, looked up at this bulky guy, stepped out of her shoes, & took off her tiara. With a fluid motion, she raised the sundress up & over her head, then proceeded to unclasp her bra and as it fell to the floor, she pulled down & stepped out of her thong.


"My pet, happy [redacted] birthday . . . I think [redacted, same as the age] spankings from each of our guests should do just nicely."


The big guy removed the small round table from the middle of the room, leaving a chair. "Everybody line up, starting with you", as he pointed to a pudgy brunette woman standing in the corner, quite near me. I ended up third in a line of 7.


The brunette sat down, A heading over her lap, and she gave [redacted] playful smacks. When done, A giggled & kissed her friend.


The next guest looked like she might have been the first spanker's sister -- a few inches taller, but very similar. She sat on the chair & the experience was quite different. The first spank was heard throughout the room, a resounding *smack*. Then, her fingernails traced along A's asscheek. A moaned . . . there were [redacted] spankings, each one as furious as the first. The spankings ended, & A kissed the spanker.


I took my turn, hardly giving it my all, but not just "tapping" either . . . A's ass cheeks were simply hot to the touch. I'd love to say that my show was anywhere near as entertaining as the previous one - but it was not. I finished, and A kissed both of my cheeks.


The next three spankers went, much as I did -- nobody was going to rival that second ass-whooping.


Finally, the big guy who started it all stepped forward to take his turn. Before sitting, he pulled two large, red candles from the buffet table, lit them, and took his seat. A knelt in front of him, he tilted the candles, and hot wax dripped onto her magnificent boobs.


The big guy stood back up and said for the room to hear "now how do we say thank you?"


A sat in the chair, spread her legs, and rubbed the whole of her pussy with her right hand. With her left, she cupped a wax-covered breast & pinched her nipple, hard. After a minute or so, her right hand focused entirely on her clitoris while her left worked it's way down to her sex & we watched herself finger-fuck her pussy with three wax covered fingers. Finally, A let out a long moan & slumped in her chair. The crowd applauded wildly.




I'm not kidding when I say these are graphic pics -- not "disgusting" if you're ok with male nudity, just I don't want anybody accidentally stumbling upon them. I'm not especially proud, or ashamed of my body. I think nudity is taken way too seriously in our society (if we make it more commonplace, it won't be such a big deal when a nipple slips). Click anywhere in this message to see the "tallywacker thursday" photos.


No comments: