Monday, June 21, 2010

Guest Post: Ms. D & the Massage

Those of you who know me, personally, know that I've been dealing with some personal stuff. It's hardly bad stuff - just a lot going on, meaning that I haven't had time here. I'll be posting again, and soon, but in the meantime, Ms. D has come forward with a guest post. Let's call it a power exchange. We've chosen to leave out the replies from the non-contributor, more fun to imagine what they have in them.




From: Ms D
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:13:13 -0400
Subject: Re: hi ;)
To: Daddy

Hard day at work, Daddy? Can I make you feel better? I am very good at giving massages... Put your feet on my lap and let me start there with some warm oil. You seem so tense, Daddy. I'm going to rub all your tension away and then move up...



From: Ms D
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:34:18 -0400
Subject: Re: hi ;)
To: Daddy

I want to drizzle the oil over your calves and thighs and work it in to your body. I want to feel your muscles in my hands. I'm going to work up towards your cock... But it isn't time for that yet, Daddy:) I'll rub your inside your tighs, so close but not touching your balls. Wherever my hands were, I'll follow them with little kisses and licks starting from your feet and toes. When I get close to your cock, I see how hard it is getting. Makes me blush a little because I can't believe that just my touch can do this to you. I look up at you and lick my lips because all I can think of is having that thick dick down my throat...but, I'm not done taking care of you, Daddy. I massage around your cock and start working your belly and chest. I straddle you to do this and I inch my way up your body so I can reach better. My pussy is right on your cock now, Daddy. You are so hard and I feel you pushing through my panties, wanting to fuck me. Do you feel my wetness through my panties, Daddy? I give a little wiggle just to tease you. You almost growl. I'm in control of you now, Daddy. Your Princess is in charge. As I lean over to massage your shoulders, my nipples graze your chest...mmmmm...it feels so good. Your cock must be sticky with my juices by now, Daddy.




From: Ms D
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:06:40 -0400
Subject: Re: hi ;)
To: Daddy

I am pressing my pussy into your leg and grinding it in. I don't know how much more of this I can take... But then I remember that this is about you, not me. I continue licking your ass and spreading your cheeks. I decide to be a little bolder and press the tip of my tongue right against the hole... It resists at first but then you make what sounds like a whimper and my tongue slides into your asshole. Fuck, Daddy, I am so turned on right now. I make you get on your knees and spread your legs so I can lick, suck and fuck your balls, your ass and your hole. I put some massage oil on my hand and reach around you Daddy to get to your hard, throbbing cock. I start stroking while I lick you. You are making wild noises. I stroke the entire length of your cock like you were fucking my pussy. It doesn't take long until I feel your dick start to pulse in my hand. I'll give you what I know you want, Daddy... I move to the front of you on my hands and knees and you remind me who's really in charge. You take my hair with one hand and your cock in the other. In one hard move you shove your cock down my throat. I gag and sputter but I know I deserve it for being such a little slut. You start to fuck my face and in only 2 or 3 pumps you start to blow your load. It squirts down my throat and then you pull out and cum all over my face. It's so much that it drips on to my tits. Mmmm....I use my fingers to clean and lick it up because I don't want to miss a drop;)

No comments: