Friday, July 2, 2010

Self-Love Diary

Because my readers are perverts (and I love you all for that)...



I lie down, nude, thinking of your lips and I can almost taste them on my own, can almost smell your scent, can practically feel you in my arms. My cock starts to grow on its own.


I allow my right-hand to reach down & cup my balls, massaging . . . each heart beat adds some girth to my member. Closing my eyes, I can feel your breath on my shaft & instantly I'm hard.


Slowly, I allow my hips to rock, the shaft of my cock swinging whichever way it will as I continue to massage my balls.


Uncupping my scrotum, I dream of your tongue licking its way up my shaft and trace the underside of my dick with my fingertips. I swear, I can feel your hair tickling my stomach. Goosebumps rise all long my body.


Making a tunnel with my fist, I place it over the head of my cock squeeze ever so slightly. I can feel your tongue working its magic. I moan. Even if you're not around, just the thought of you doing what you do to me makes me vocal.


I slide my fist down my shaft, the "knuckle ridge" pressing against the underside. I imagine it's your tongue. Slowly I allow it to ride from the bottom of my shaft up to the tip, pressing slightly with my thumb & index finger as it reaches the head, then back down. Long strokes, slowly getting faster, my hips rocking in time with my my right hand. My left hand moves down, massing my balls, far from feeling as good as you do when you do it, but the thought simply makes me harder.


I moan your name as my hand/hips move faster. Closing my eyes, I can see your eyes looking into mine. I love your eyes.


"Oh fuck" I whisper as I feel my orgasm mounting. My ass clenches & my hips rock forward, holding still. My right hand furiously moves up & down on the shaft, my left hand holding my balls tight. I moan your name as cum escapes from the tip of my member. Despite the fact that I feel pools forming on my belly & chest, I gyrate my fingers along the shaft, imagining your tongue moving along, swallowing every drop. Relaxing my body, I release my balls with my left hand, my right hand tracing my shaft with my fingertips as it holds onto the vestiges of the erection.


Now, I swear I can feel you crawl into & slide along my side as my body continues to relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just performed some self-love while reading this ;)

Anonymous said...

And I am going to perform some self-love right after reading it.