Friday, July 30, 2010

Cuckold

Trying something a bit different here - a kink that I've been asked about, but had never written about. Um, certainly male dominant, and male submissive, but not group sex.



I'd known Bret all of my life, really. We were in the same class in 1st grade, continued in school together until high school - while he went to a private school, we remained good friends. College came, I went one way, he went another - though we remained close. Then, when academic issues (a BAC should probably not be higher than a GPA) got in his way, I went to bat form him and got him accepted to my school. My junior year (his freshman year), I introduced him to Maria, whom I had known since my first day on campus. They hit it off amazingly and got married shortly after he finally made it through all of his classes.


Years went by - Bret enlisted in the armed forces & I talked to Maria almost daily while he was in basic training. She needed a place to stay during doctoral research & I opened my house to her. Never was there anything remotely physical about our relationship. In fact, aside from a few random "oops, I didn't know you were in here" moments while sharing a house and an "everybody get naked" night in the hot-tub, we'd never even looked at each other as anything but "friends".


Years passed, and we all remained close. Then, one weekend, I was in town for a charity run - as always, I called Bret & Maria up and basically said "hey, I'm staying with you", and they were happy to have me. After a night of many, many beers with some old college buddies, and then a whole lot of coffee (because, really, when you're about to run a 10k, there's nothing better in your system than a ton of liquor and an overload of caffeine), I took my customary spot on the air-mattress in the living room while the two of them went to bed.


Awake from the overload of coffee, I heard the rumblings of "the nasty" going on -- it brought a smile to my face. I mean, who doesn't want their friends getting off? I actually started reaching for my own joystick, figuring that we might as well ensure that everybody in the house gets off when Bret hopped out of the bedroom. "Dude, this is going to sound weird" he says to me, "but do you want to sleep with Maria?"


Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the fact that I was already hard & horny, but I said "sure" without a moment's hesitation, got out of bed, walked into their bedroom, pulled off my boxers, pulled aside the sheets & saw a nude Maria waiting for me. We took a moment to allow our eyes to drink in each others' body before allowing our fingers to explore.


I'll admit that I completely misunderstood the original intent here -- I figured Bret wanted to double-team Maria, though I was now in "hey I've got an erection" mode, and questioning anything kind of played second fiddle to "getting down to business".


I allowed my lips to find Maria's shoulders, brushing my fingers over her small breasts (puffy nipples) and kissed all of the way down her body . . . it wasn't until I started slow tongue laps up her pussy lips (neatly trimmed black hair, which surprised me, as she always appeared to be a mostly natural dirty-blonde) that I noticed that Bret was standing in the room - watching us, tracing his cock through jeans with his hand.


I hear her whisper to him, and he comes over - they kiss, passionately and he reaches for her breast. She takes his hand in hers, says "that's all for now" and he resumes his position.


Continuing the "dining at the Y", I insert two fingers into Maria's vagina, focus on her clit with my tongue, tonguing and finger-fucking her until she climaxes, which she does looking directly at Bret. I then re-allow my fingers to explore all over her body . . . not having ever had a physical moment with Maria before, I tug on her nippes - too hard, though certainly not enough to have me stop her. Hearing a gasp, Bret looks up and I can see that his member is fully erect, though he's still playing with it through his jeans.


I proceed to mount Maria, missionary style, and we fuck for several minutes, my hands working their way all over her front. As I near my own climax, I slow down, place her legs above my shoulders, and mount her a-la the stopperage. I feel her body tense, and again, she stares at Bret as she orgasms. I stop the motion after her spasm ends, allow her to put her legs back down, and again mount her, Missionary. I grab a fistful of her hair as I climax myself, and she moans - this time looking at me.


I climb off of her and she smiles at me.


"That was fun", I say.


"It most certainly was", she replies. "Now, Bret - you're turn" she says, and he walks over and immediately starts eating his wife out. "We need some alone time", Maria whispers and I leave the bedroom, closing the door behind me.


The next morning, I wake up early & head out for my run. After I finish, I head back to their place (Bret, by this point, is at work), shower & have lunch with Maria. It's as if nothing has changed.


Not knowing what the goals of that last night were (and, while I hate to be selfish, I got off & had a hot time, so I wasn't really in the mood to question and make things uncomfortable), we just went about our regular routine when together. We ate some, watched a bit of the Yankees, Bret came home from work & we had a few beers . . . then, I had to head back home.

No comments: