Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Introduction

I know, I know . . . haven't been posting much lately. Work has had me, um, working - and stuff has kept me away from a computer whenever I wasn't at work. Crazy cycle. Still, though, I'm always thinking . . . and I'm always thinking kinky. A bit of a "this is what I'd do to you if we met" post. Male dominant, female submissive.



Last night, your "I'd expect you to explore VERY closely" statement was playing in my mind....I pictured us getting together; first, I'd want to explore your mouth with my own: kissing, licking, biting, thrusting with my tongue . . . curious as to how you'd react, what would work, what would you silently be "begging for more of".


After that, I'd have you strip for me:

  • just how into this would you be? (my mind says "very")?
  • how sexy would you make the dance? (I'm picturing that it would take nearly all of my willpower to keep from getting up & taking you)
  • What type of underwear do you wear? (in my mind, it's a black thong down below, a semi-covering bra)
  • What color are your nipples? Pink? What shape are they? I imagine they MUST scream "I like to be sucked"
  • How is your pubic hair trimmed? What do those lips look like? Just what does your sex smell like?


From there, I'd want to lie you down on a bed on your back and bind your ankles to your wrists, ensuring that your legs are always at least a bit spread. As I run my fingertips over your nude body, how will you react? Moans? Giggles? As I move over your boobs, will you press them into me? Just how hard would your hips thrust to meet my hand as I drift it over your pussy? Will you whimper in frustration as I do all of this?


Sliding my head between your thighs, I wonder what kinds of noises you make...are you a moaner, a shrieker, a yeller? Do you invoke God? As I lick up your lips, how do your hips thrust? How big is your clit? Just how sensitive? Can it take direct stimulation from my tongue immediately, or does it seem that it needs to be "warmed up"? How far out from the hood does it travel when you're aroused?


Placing fingers into you, I'm curious what each ridge of your inside feels like. How easy is it to find your g-spot? What do you do when it's hit? By this point, how frustrated will you be by being bound? Again, are you screaming? Moaning? With my fingers pumping into you and my tongue on your clitoris, how do you react? What do you say? Can you live in just this moment or do you beg for more? How intense are your orgasms? How long can I draw that glimpse of Shangri-La out and make you "ride the wave"? How do you come down from an orgasm?


After letting your breathing return to normal, I'll straddle your face & explore your mouth yet again . . . how eager will you be to suck my cock? Just what will you do with the piercing? Can you take my full length without gagging? I've no doubt of your cocksucking abilities, but how will you handle things as you're bound? If I start pumping, truly fucking your mouth, can you keep up? Fuck, I swear I can feel your saliva dripping down my cock right now. When I cum, I wonder how you'll feel as you swallow me, how you'll work my member as I go from rigid to flaccid.


And then? I'd want to return to exploring your body. How do your nipples react as they're tugged? Can I twist them all of the way around? How much pressure do you like? Just when is it too much? Watching your face as it becomes "too much", just how hard was that limit . . . how far can I push you?


Still bound, I'd want to pick you up & flip you over . . . how will your ass feel under my hand? What will your hips do as I caress an ass-cheek? As I spank, how will it sound? Will you shy away or rise up to meet a blow? How quickly will your skin turn red? How hot will your ass turn? What noises will you make? And as with the nipples, where is "too much" and how much do I think I can push that limit? Tracing my handprint after so many blows, how do you react? If I stop spanking after a steady rhythm, does your body continue to flinch? Will you be moaning for me? Will you beg me to stop? Or, when I do stop, will you beg me for more?


How many fingers can you take up your ass? It is one, two, three? How do you react as I enter? Do your moans change?


How will your pussy feel as I enter it from behind (because we both know that I'm not letting a day with you go by without ensuring that we're both spent at the end)? Grabbing a fistful of hair as I pump away, how accessible is your neck to be kissed? What noises might you make as I slide into again & again, pulling ever harder on your hair? Will you gasp? Yell? Moan? Shriek? Bound as you'd be, how long will you be able to meet me with your hip thrusts? What will your body do as an orgasm mounts? How will it feel to be inside you as you cum?


And, after taking my load, what would your pussy look like with cum dripping out of it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of questions... my body wanted to answer.

Anonymous said...

agreed my body wants all of those questions answered! fantastic post :)

Anonymous said...

Already out of breath, just at the thought.
Phunnygirll

Anonymous said...

yep! i want all of that!! :)