Monday, June 20, 2011

Into the Woods

As we move into the hiking & camping time of year, a fun little male dominant / female submissive yarn.


We arrive at the park just before sunrise. No coffee, and I know how you hate mornings. But, I have my plans.

I exit the car & walk around to find you pretending to be asleep.

"Come on, my pet," as you respond with a harumph, crossing your arms in-front of your chest.

With a quick motion, I grab a fistful of your hair and, suddenly, you're on your feet. Releasing you, we start walking and it's not ten steps into our adventure when you whisper "it really is beautiful around here."

"What was that, my pet?" I ask, stopping.

After a big sigh, you announce "it really is beautiful up here . . . you're right, there are things that are better than sleep" to anyone & everyone around. It's an audience of me.

We walk along the trail, hand in hand. It's quiet. The air is cool, with a tiny bit of a breeze . . . no humidity. It's the type of weather that I wish I could bottle-up and revisit. We walk and walk and walk.

"Um, where are we going?" you ask, panting just a little bit. I stop & look at you, smiling, seeing that you're taking a good two steps to keep up with every one of mine.

"It's just around the corner, my pet," I respond. And in just a little bit, you understand what's going on.

The tree was right there - tall & old, strong . . . with a black bag at the roots. "What am I getting into?" you ask, and I smirk.

"Um, why don't you just make yourself a little more comfortable?" ask, and before I can blink, you're throwing your clothes off.

"I want you to fuck me in the woods," you yell, hopping onto my arms in a full-body embrace once you're nude. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"Oh, I will, my pet," I respond, trying to keep my excitement in check.

I hold you tighter and then release for just a moment, allowing your body to slide down mine until your feet hit the ground once again. With your hand in mine, I walk us over to the bag sitting beneath the tree.

I pull out a blindfold, and for the first time, ever, you look hesitant about wearing it.

"My pet?"

"It's just so beautiful here - I want to soak it all in."

"For now, we'll allow just that" I respond, and you truly look surprised - it's quite rare for us to do exactly what you've asked for.

I reach back into the bag and pull out a length of rope - I knot it about your left wrist and then throw the remainder over the branch. I run my fingers down your face and whisper "hop up into my arms again." It's funny how that request is always followed immediately. "Hold onto me with your legs," I whisper, and I feel you wrap your legs tightly about my middle. Releasing your body, I grab the loose end of the rope, and then your right wrist. With a few quick moves, it's bound and I reach to release your legs about my middle by gabbing your feet.

I let your body drop. You're able to stand comfortably, with your hands above your head and your feet flat on the ground - so I'm not stretching you, but you can't exactly move, either. You're comfortable, but your body is fully at my disposal.

"So so beautiful, my pet," I whisper as I tease your right nipple between my thumb & forefinger until it's hard to my touch . . . and then, I pinch. Hard. You gasp, and throw your head back. Releasing your nipple, I reach between your legs, finding you already, unbelievably wet. I put two fingers into you and "hook" my hand, forcing your hips up. You throw your legs around my middle and I pull my fingers out of you. With both hands, I press under your ass, putting your sex at my mouth. Stepping forward, I place my face between your thighs and relax my arms, just a little . . . making you wrap your legs around my shoulders to keep yourself up.

I exhale over your glistening sex, as I watch your hips start to grind. I pull your hips toward me and lick.

Long, slow licks from the base of your pussy up to your clit, pressing my tongue into you. I feel you trying to draw me into your body, opening your hips. Time after time, I repeat the process . . . long, slow deliberate licks. My beard growing wet with your juices, the wind blowing about your skin, you sighing.

After countless tongue lashings, I start to shorten the area before closing on your clit - teasing it and circling it with my tongue . . . flicking it until you start to gasp and then grabbing it between my lips and sucking on it. As your hips gyrate, I "ride your bronco", holding you close to me, letting your clit slide between my lips as your hips move uncontrollably.

At once, you squeeze my head between your thighs and force yourself upward. I place your clit firmly between my lips and crazily run my tongue over it, freezing your right there, your hips giving sudden, involuntary shudders until your body simply relaxes and your feet drop from my shoulders onto the ground. It looks, for just a split second, like you'll collapse onto the ground until the rope catches your weight - and even then, after that sudden jerk, you do nothing to put any weight on your legs.

I sit for a moment and admire your body, with tiny beads of sweat glistening in the morning sun and breeze. I can tell you're chilly, and I can tell that you're far from "done." "So, so beautiful, my pet," I whisper in your ear before placing the blindfold over your eyes. You do not protest.

And then you feel the blow.

With a strong, firm stroke, I spank your ass and watch you try to keep your body still. "What, being a pendulum doesn't strike your fancy?" I remark before placing a hand in front of your sex. And then ten quick blows land on your ass in quick secession until you cry out in a mixture of pain and longing. Your cry echoes in the woods.

I step back and allow the silence to become a more active partner in our little game. I watch you (as there is little that pleases me more than to see you) as you listen about, trying to figure out where I am.

"What was that?" you ask, hearing a noise in the woods. "Oh, please, don't let anyone see me like this," you whisper, convinced that the sound was an approaching hiker.

"But, my pet - you're gorgeous, I can think of no greater present than I could give a random hiker for finding such a beautiful spot in the woods than to see that spot adorned with you," I respond. You hear a noise of an object slicing through the air and then *thwack* you feel the sting of a riding crop strike against your left butt cheek. You cry out.

"I thought you didn't want to alert anyone to the fact that we were here?" I remark as another strike lands to your other cheek. You yelp, your feet leaving the ground, your body staying still in the air.

Then, there's a little bit of silence. Maybe it's 10 seconds, maybe a minute. I watch you adjust your weight on the ground and simply admire your body. "What was that?" you ask, a noise in the distance. "Is somebody coming?"

"A forest animal, my pet" I remark as I watch goosebumps travel up your body as a cool breeze persists, "nothing more." Your nipples have grown impossibly hard, and I take your left one in my lips, sucking on it. I feel your body trying to get close to mine, to share my body heat, to draw me into you, as I release your breast from my mouth, blowing on the now-wet nipple, and watching it stiffen further.

"'tis a shame I didn't bring ice cubes," I say, watching you tiptoe toward the sound of my voice. When your legs sit just a few inches apart, I strike the inside of your left thigh with the crop. And then the right.

*thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*
*thwack*

I never land a truly strong blow, as I don't have enough space to really gather a head of steam, but the speed at which they land gradually increases. After 10 seconds, you're audibly whining. After fifteen seconds, your crying out. At twenty-five seconds you lift your legs, letting your whole body weight be supported by the tree as you try to draw your knees up to your chest.

Two quick blows back to your buttocks as you dangle from the tree.

"Fuck me, I'm cold" you whisper, allowing your feet to touch the ground again, your legs pressed together.

"I can't quite fuck you if you're standing like that" I respond in my best smart-alek voice and you respond by getting on your tiptoes, lifting your ass in the air.

*swish*
*smack*
*yelp*

"You should have known better, my pet," I say as you pout, trying to twist your body to where you think I might be standing.

Again, there is silence.

"But . . . I'm . . . cold . . ." you remark as you hear an unzip.

Seconds later, you feel hands on your ankles. I lift your feet apart and toward me and step between them, allowing you to wrap your legs around me as I pull you into an embrace. Your body is truly chilly against my warm skin as my cock slides right into you.

Fully pressed into you, not yet pumping, my left arm wraps around you, my hand gripping your ass. My right hand traces up your spine, my arm making full contact with your back and I reach up and pull your hair, claiming your mouth with a kiss as I begin to pound away.

Minutes pass as we have one another. Beads of sweat form at my brow and slowly work their way down my body in the morning coolness. You hold my body tighter and tighter to yours with your legs with each pump into you.

I grab a full fistful of hair and bite your lower lip as my hand on your ass grabs harder and harder. And then I start pulling your hair in time to my entering of you. As I insert, your head gets pulled back.

More minutes pass and you start thinking that you'll have a permanent handprint on your ass when I stop the rhythmic hairpulling and just pull back, consistently. My hips start moving double time.

And then, nirvana.

You hold my body to yours as my entire body spasms, your head pulled back at an odd angle ,my grip on your hair not relenting. With one last squirt, I allow my cock to fall out of you, I release your hair, and your body . . . though you continue to hold me close with your legs.

With both hands, I trace down your arms, from elbow to shoulder, and then take both breasts (now covered with my own sweat) in my hands. I squeeze and you squeeze my body with your legs, and when I release, you release, falling back to the ground.

I allow my fingertips to trace your collarbone, your neck, your jawline, your ears and then I slowly remove the blindfold.

"Wasn't that fun, my pet?" I ask after you've blinked away the sudden-reintroduction of light.

Standing on my tiptoes, I untie the bonds holding your arms above your head, and you fall to the ground as soon as the forced-support is removed.

"I asked you a question," I say as you stumble to your hands & knees. With a fistful of hair, I "help" you stand to your feet.

"That was lots of fun" you say through a smile, reaching down to pick up your clothes, your feet finally & comfortably under you.

I start dressing and look over at you, sitting, nude, upon a rock. "Aren't you going to get dressed? We have that lunch at noon."

"Oh, I know about the lunch, I just thought I'd head back to the truck naked - you know, just in case anyone needs an eyeful along the way."


I'm not kidding when I say these are graphic pics -- not "disgusting" if you're ok with female nudity, just I don't want anybody accidentally stumbling upon them. The reader who submitted was quite eager to "show off a little." I think nudity is taken way too seriously in our society (if we make it more commonplace, it won't be such a big deal when a nipple slips). Click anywhere in this message to see me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredibly hot, as always. Your words alone can make me cum