Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a taste

Just a simple little story. Male dominant, female submissive


I want to taste. I want to take you in my arms and breathe you in. I want to press my lips against yours, and I want to claim your mouth with my tongue.

I want to take you to the bedroom and throw you onto the bed. I want to watch the way you look at me. I want you to see the hunger in my eyes. I want to undress you with my eyes, leaving you no choice but to strip before me. And when you're nude, I want to look at you, soaking in that body, letting my eyes feast.

I want to tie you to the bed, slowly, face down. I want to feel your arms tremble as I place rope around each wrist. I want to see your legs part as I tie each one down. I want to feel your sex trying to draw me in.

I want to spank you. I want to feel the sting on my hand as I slap your ass. I want to feel your body press back against my hand. I want to hear you gasp. I want to feel you ask for another, and another and another.

I want to see your ass turn red. I want to feel hot skin against my hand. I want to rest my hand, as it's hot, on the inside of your thigh, and I want to feel your hips grind as I tease touching your sex.

I want to reach between your legs and tease you. I want to feel how wet you are, and I want to make you wetter. I want to trace around your pussy, touching you only with my fingertips. I want to feel you trying to move your body to maximize my touch. I want to move my fingers in rhythm to your gyrating hips.

I want to reach into and pull your hair. I want to hear you gasp as I do it. I want to massage your clit between my fingers. I want to hear you growl.

I want to watch your body as I break contact with you. I want to see you trying to reach out for my touch. I want to hear you whimper. I want to feel you begging from the inside.

I want to untie you and when I do, I want to feel you attack me with your embrace. I want to throw you onto the bed and stare - you know, *that* stare. I want to soak in the look in your face - hungry, horny, needy. I want to etch the way your breasts look in my memory. I want to look further south. I want to see you opening your legs to grant me a better view.

I want to dive to your pussy with my tongue. I want to taste you. I want to lick your sex over and over again. I want to press my tongue hard against your clit and feel you try to keep your sex against my face as I lick to the tip of my tongue. I want to feel you invite me into you as I place two, three, four fingers into you. I want to fuck you with my fingers as I lick you. I want you to have to hold onto my ears, grasping my head, holding me close to you.

I want to make you cum. And I want you to cum for a long, long time. I want you to reach the point where there's just ecstasy, and then I want you keep you there. I want to feel your body simply stop, unable to keep up with my tongue.

And then, I want to fuck you, like you've never been fucked before. I want to push myself into you as my hands wander over your body. I want to feel your nipples stiffen between my fingers. I want to hear the noise you make when I kiss the nape of your neck. I want to feel your body tense as I bite your lip.

I want to feel your hands wrap around my body. I want to feel you needing me in you deeper. I want to fuck you harder and harder and harder.

I want to finish, cumming into you. I want to hear you breathless. I want to kiss you and taste my sweat mixed with yours. I want to tell you that you're beautiful. I want to tell you that you're special. I want to tell you that you're mine.

And then, I want to do it all over again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that this is the best one I've read.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You left me breathless.

Anonymous said...

You can take me anytime you want