Monday, May 23, 2011

Because I know you like to please...

It's been awhile - just a fun little story . . . male dominant, female submissive (like you couldn't figure that out yourself)



I knock. And wait. I know it's time.

You answer the door, barefoot but in your workout clothes. It was obviously a "be comfy" day that you had planned for yourself. When you see me, you squeal and hop. And then avert your eyes.

"Is now a good time?" I ask, trying to mask my excitement.

"For you, anytime is a good time," you mumble.

"What was that?" I repeat in a more forceful tone.

"I'm quite happy you're here," you say, trying to look up to meet my eyes, but as soon as we make eye contact, you break away, blushing.

"Well, shall we?" I say, taking both of your hands in mine, kissing your fingertips, one by one, as you carefully study your toes. "Let's head to the bedroom," I say and you start walking, your right hand barely holding mine as you guide me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Kneel at the bed," I say and you immediately let go of my hand, kneeling at the foot of the bed, laying your body, face down, across the mattress. I pause, just a second, before unfastening my belt.

"Please" you whisper a second before the first lick lands, striking the spot where ass becomes leg through your yoga pants. Grabbing the comforter with your fists, you turn to look at me. "Please, master, harder," you say as I land another lash.

I continue, flicking my belt just before each blow lands, providing that extra little bite that makes you jump just so. You bury your face deep into the sheets, moaning audibly, your ass reaching up to take each strike, as if your body were starving and this was the first food you were offered.

And, suddenly, I stop. I watch your ass twitch, your body awaiting the blow that won't come. "Please, master, more," you whisper, but nothing comes. You turn to face me, a hint of a tear in each eye, and your body launches, heading directly to unbutton my pants.

"Now now, my pet, there will be time enough for that," I whisper, lifting you and then flinging you onto the bed. You bounce, but manage to avoid heading to the floor. You giggle, but stop once you catch the way I'm looking at you. That look. The one that says that I mean business. "Strip for me, my pet," I whisper.

You stand & suddenly, you're nervous. "What's this? You know I like to take all of you in," I ask, undressing you with my eyes. You look down, over your body, tracing your hands over your stomach, seemingly giving serious thought to taking off your shirt, but you move slowly.

I bend down, placing my shoulder at your hip, grab you, and lift, putting you into the air. I sit on the bed and place you, face down, over my lap. As soon as I have you positioned in my favorite way to have you, I grab the bottom of your shirt and force my hand up, grabbing your bra as I pass along, and roughly force your top to your shoulders, letting your shirt act as a bond, tugged over your shoulders and head.

Tenderly, I run both hands over your now-exposed back. You start holding onto my legs with both arms as I trace my fingers down your spine. I tuck both thumbs into your pants, hooking them, as I slide your pants & panties down over your ass.

Before you can brace yourself, I spank. After each blow, I trace the spot I hit, teasing the skin along the borders of the just-slapped region . . . and then down your crack, finding the spot between your legs. I allow my fingers to gather just the slightest bit of moisture before withdrawing my hand for another blow.

Slowly, methodically, I continue. Spank, trace, tease, feeling you grow wetter and wetter. After a dozen spankings, I allow my fingers to work their way up your slit, teasing your clitoris. And after another dozen spankings, I hold you hand against a hand print left, work my fingers down, and simply focus on your clit.

"I don't want you to cum, my pet," I whisper, taking your clit between my index & middle fingers, rubbing it with my thumb. Your hips start rocking as I tease & play with you. I make little circles with my thumb, holding your button out as far as I can with my two fingers before rubbing the top of your slit with my middle three fingers.

I feel you gasp and I start rubbing harder & faster, my hand dancing in time to your hips.

"Please, may I cum?" you ask, your breath in short gasps.

"No, my pet - you may not." I respond, continuing to touch you, to coax your orgasm out.

And then, your climax comes. You hold onto my legs, your entire body shakes. I press into your clit, rubbing hard with my fingers, providing quick little vibrations.

"I'm sorry," you gasp, "it's been too long," you say, trying to catch your breath as I ease up on your sex.

And then a fresh spanking lands, my palm landing at the top of your leg, my fingers landing on your swollen clit.

"I"

*smack*

"told"

*smack*

"you"

*smack*

"to"

*smack*

"cum"

*smack*

"Keep your legs open," I order as the last blow forces you to try to curl up into a ball, protecting your sex from another hit.

And you try. Tentatively, you allow your feet to touch the ground, but as soon as you sense my hands close, you curl up again.

"Now, now, my pet, this simply will not do," I remark as I push you off my lap, your body hitting the ground on your knees. I finish yanking your shirt over your head, leaving you topless - your yoga pants still pushed down over your ass - your sex exposed, your thighs covered.

I reach into the nightstand and pull out two sets of Velcro cuffs and a short length of rope. Walking behind you, I fasten your wrists together, and then your ankles, finally tying the two sets together.

Walking back in front of you, I look down. "Even with your hair all a mess, on your knees, with hints of tears in your eyes, I still want to look upon your body more than any other, my pet," I say, and you blush.

"But, I'm disappointed in you. I wanted to play with my favorite toy for awhile longer," I say, finally unbuttoning my fly. Suddenly, you're no longer looking about the room, or at the floor - your vision is quite focused.

I unfasten my fly and pull my erect dick out. "I'm so disappointed that I can't even let you suck on this," I say, starting to stroke my cock. I smile, watching you strain against your bonds as I masturbate in front of you. You lick your lips, you strain your head, but I keep my member out of the reach of your mouth.

"Look at me," I say, my stroking growing faster, and you break your staring contest with the one-eyed snake and look me in the eyes. "Suck pretty, pretty eyes, my pet" I say before the floodgates release.

My semen hits your chin, dripping off, onto your chest, and you try to lick up what you can . . . your tongue able to reach just a small amount from your chin.

I reach down & stroke your hair. "It's been too long, my pet," I say before reaching behind and untying the rope and untugging the Velcro about a single wrist. You unfasten the Velcro about your other wrist and rub my cum into your chest, as it were suntan lotion, and I unfasten the bonds holding your ankles together.

"Stand up, my darling," I say, and you do. I reach down and put my arms around you, lifting you as I hold you against me.

"You know how special you are to me, don't you?" I whisper in your ear as I lay you down on the bed. "Think you can nap now?" I ask. Your sleepy nod as you pull the covers tight against your body tells me all I need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrowl