Thursday, March 24, 2011

I want to spank you

Just a fun little start of something - perhaps a bit of a tease...male dominant, female submissive.



Come, my pet, take off your pants & stay awahile.


Oh, no, leave those panties on - come, take your spot, right here.


Do it, now.


Oh, how I love the ritual of sliding your panties over your ass. I love how the flesh is exposed, I love exhaling and watching your body soak in my hot breath.


The addiction starts with the first smack. The sound that reverberates in the air, skin on skin...the way your flesh ripples upon impact, the little gasp that escapes your lips no matter how much you try to hold it in, the sting on my hand, the way you your flesh feels as I hold on...grasping, holding, feeling, before I let my fingertips trace along the site of the impact.


I yearn for that sudden growth between my legs, and the way you press your body into mine, the way your legs part ever so slightly, as if inviting my fingers to work their way into your wet recess.


I long for the buildup of tension as a single spanking turns to many, the way your little squeaks start to rise in pitch, the way you press your body further into mine, as if you need your body to simply be an extension of my own. The way you make as much contact with my erection as possible. The way my hand finds its way into your hair, pulling it back, holding your head up, without me even realizing that I'm doing it.


And with your head up, flinch you give as I delay the spanking - 10, 15, 20 seconds...watching your body tremble, looking at your eyes trying to look back to see what I'm doing, feeling the mounting panic within you as you know it's coming, watching your body tense tighter and tighter, until I deliver the release in the form of pain, smacking harder than any of the previous, my hand resting on the epicenter.


I adore admiring the scent of sex that fills the room as I trace my fingers over the angry, red, smacked skin, tracing my handprint, and then your lips, splitting them, teasing your clit, making you grind yourself even deeper into me.


I love watching you try to take more & more, sensing that you're near your limit yet you refuse to cry out to have me stop. And then, the little butt waggle, to tempt me? That's when I stop holding back...I know it's nearly time, now, my pet, where you can't take anymore...well, not a single spanking more...but, really, that's when the fun starts, doesn't it?

I'm not kidding when I say this is a graphic pic -- not "disgusting" if you're ok with male nudity, just I don't want anybody accidentally stumbling upon them. I'm not especially proud, or ashamed of my body. I think nudity is taken way too seriously in our society (if we make it more commonplace, it won't be such a big deal when a nipple slips). Click anywhere in this message to see me.


3 comments:

The mad woman behind the blog said...

John, you really captured this moment for me. I hope this is how my partner feels.

And now I'm going to need a moment and a shower.

CityMidwife said...

So we FINALLY get to see your hand on your organ ;) Loved the post!

Miss Merry Sunshine said...

Ohhh man...I miss this. I miss having bruises to remind me of it later...he used to make me count them out...make no noises or I'd have to start over. Delicious.