Monday, February 28, 2011

I Want

Getting back to my roots for a bit. It's been way too long since I've written. Male domininant, female submissive.



I want to find you waiting for me, clothed and sitting on the bed. I enter the room and hear your gasp. Anticipation is in the air. I walk to you, dropping a bag at your feet. Placing a finger under your chin, prompting you to stand and then I claim your mouth with mine. My tongue finds yours and then penetrates your mouth...probing, searching, tasting, owning.



My hands trace down your back as I fuck your mouth with my tongue. Your arms embrace me, but it's not long before each of my hands runs down your arms, grabbing each of your hands and bringing them together behind your back. With one of my hands, I hold both of yours together. You give a little test to see how my grip is, but you know that you can't free yourself.



With my free hand, I explore. I roughly trace my plam up your stomach and work my way to your chest. I bite your bottom lip as I pinch a nipple through your clothes. As a whimper escapes your lips, I spin you onto the bed, keeping hold of your hands. You hit the bed face down and I lay on top of you. "You're going to enjoy this, my pet" I whisper, squeezing your hands as my knee works its way between your thighs, forcing them apart.



My nose traces along the back of your neck and I lick your ear lobe as my knee starts pressing against your sex through your jeans. "Oh, my pet, you're going to enjoy this," my full body now pressing against you.



With all my willpower, as it feel so good to lie against you, I get myself to my knees and reach for my bag, my left hand still firmly gripping yours. After a little rummaging, you feel cool metal around your left wrist, and then your right - I release my grip, leaving you handcuffed, face down, on the bed.



I now trace the small of your back, the insides of your arms, knead my fingers againt the back of your neck, and then run my fingers through your hair. With a quick change-of-pace, I grab a fistful. Drawing a gasp from my favorite lips, I force you to your knees before I direct you to the floor. "Why don't you get back on your knees?" I ask, and you quickly comply.



Slowly, I unbuckle my belt, doubling up the leather instrument & smacking it against my hand in front of you. You blush and flinch. "Maybe later, my pet," I smirk and unbuckle my fly. Letting my pants hit the floor, I pull my penis from within my boxers, simply pulling the elastic down to expose myself. You lick your lips as it finishes hardening.



"Stick out your tongue," I demand as I walk toward you. I grab a fistful of hair and as you lick my shaft, I force my member into your mouth. "Such a good little cocksucker" I remark as you hold off a gag. Giving you a few seconds to acclimate my cock in your mouth before I grab a fistful of hair with my other hand and start forcing your mouth.



Pumping both hands in unison, I force myself into your mouth. I feel you trying to arrange yourself to deep throat me, but I'm relentless in how I take you. Just the head in your mouth, then pushing all of the way in, as I bump up the back of your throat. Again, and again, and again. I take. I claim.



I hit my rhythm, and you manage to adjust so that, at least, your nose is no longer forced into my abs when I push myself fully into you. As my breathing starts growing ragged, I slow down without reducing the force at which I fuck your mouth.



"Such a very good cocksucker," I repeat, forcing your mouth all of the way onto my member and forcing you there. Your tongue tries its best to massage before you can't resist and the tip of your tongue circles back on itself, looking to play with the piercing. Your head still firmly in my control, I grind my hips into your face and you moan.



And then I feel the orgasm mounting. With a new ferver, I take a better hold of your hair and start pumping faster than ever before. You give up on technique and simply concentrate on breathing and hoping to prepare for what I'm about to unleash. I see your handcuffed hands trying to work their way to the front, to hold me, to slow me down, to simply gather some control of the situation, but you can't. You look up at me, and for the first time, we make eye contact.



The simple act of eye contact is the catalyst. The look you give me, the longing, the need, the lust, the want in your eyes throws me over the edge. With both hands, I force myself fully into your mouth, throw my head back in ecstacy, and spurt. I fill your mouth, and this time, you can't hide the gag. I spill out of you, my seed dripping off your chin and down your shirt. You swallow what you can, cleaning and massaging my cock with your tongue as it starts its slow decline to flaccid.



Your eyes remain on my member after I withdraw from your mouth. I place a finger under your chin, forcing your face to look at mine. "Such a good little bet your are" I say as you lick your lips, trying to gather any/all of the cum that you can. "Such pretty eyes. Such pretty eyes" I whisper.



I finally complete my disrobing, unbuttoning and unceremoniously throwing my shirt to the ground, stepping out of my pants, and then pulling my boxers down. Walking around behind you, I uncuff your left hand, grabbing it as soon as it's free. Twisting the arm behind you, I take you to your feet, and then forcing both arms above your head, I recuff you. "You're going to love this, my pet," I whisper in your ear, nibbling on the nape of your neck as I ensure that my breath tickles your ear.



I lift you in my arms and place you down on the bed, lying you down belly up, your arms cuffed together at the headboard. Rummaging back in my bag, I pull out a length of rope and make a quick connection from one of the bedposts to the chain between the bracelets. "Mmmmmmm" I remark to myself.



Kneeling between your legs, I unbutton, then unzip, your jeans. Hooking fingers along your hips, I shed them, along with your panties, from you. "I love your body" I say, holding to your left foot, kissing my way along your calf, inside your knee, and up your thigh.



You giggle "I was wearing cute underwear" and I chuckle in return.



"Underwear? You know it's what's inside that most interests me," I retort, allowing two of my fingers to brush down the line of your sex. I watch your hips flex, trying to maximize the time of my touch.



I place a hand under each knee, forcing your legs apart as I kneel between those pathways. With all my fingers moving as one, I let them ride up your belly, under your shirt before forcing your bra over your tits. With a tiny bit of garment folding, I look at them before me. "Mmmmmm," I remark, letting my fingertips glide over your nipples. You close your eyes for just a minute as I start to pinch them at the same time. And I continue to pinch. And continue to pinch. And pull. And tug. And twist. When I start noticing that I'm forcing your body off the bed and a unrestrainable squeal builds in your throat, I release.



You sit on the bed, growling at me, hunger in your eyes, as I work back to my little bag of tricks. I pull out a nipple chain, barely attaching the rubber-tipped clamps first to your left, and then right nipple. Taking my place between your legs again, I start tightening the left clamp to the point where it looks like you truly cannot take any more..."7 turns" I remark before slowly counting out 8 rotations on your right nipple.



"Such a good pet" I say, yet again, as I watch you try to control your breathing to take the pain before I head back to your left nipple and even things out. You gasp - a tiny bit of a cry in the sound, before closing your eyes and embracing the pain.



I trace my fingers down your front and you smile. "What's the smile for, my pet?" I ask.



"I just love that you always need to touch me." you respond, and I simply marvel at the smile: I've abused your mouth, your nipples must be throbbing, and you have no idea what's in store for you.



"You're sweet, my pet," I respond, sincerely, tracing my fingers down to your left ankle, holding your foot in both of my hands. With both my thumbs, I knead the ball of your foot and I watch a wave of relaxation travel across your body. You grind your hips as you spread your legs ever so slightly.



With a devilish smile, you wiggle your toes, and I place your big toe between my lips. Keeping eye contact, I suck on your toe as I continue the foot massage. Your spreading of your legs can no longer be considered "slight" in the least as your hips begin to thrust and grind, your pussy looking for contact.



With your free foot, you trace between my own legs, toeing my still flaccid cock. I stop the foot rub, your toe still in my mouth as I reach down and grab your right foot from my crotch. Immediately, I begin rubbing, kneading, massaging. Your left foot falls from between my lips and I run my tongue across your other toes.



Again, our eyes meet as you watch me tongue, toy with, and suck your toes, my thumbs working into the ball of your right foot. I see your hands open and close, trying to hold onto something. Your left leg wraps around, trying to draw me into your ever-needy sex.



Again, I break eye contact, placing little kisses along the inside of your ankle, shin, knee, thigh. Your legs separate to grant me the access you know I need. With a long lick, I place my tongue against your pussy and slowly, forcefully press against your hole working my way up ever so slowly, the meaty part of my tongue resting, pressing against your clit, rising painfully slowly, until all that's left is the tip of my tongue, where I give a little flick.



With both hands, I reach around your legs, getting a better grip before repeating the motion with my tongue again and again and again. My tongue, fully extended, pressing directly against your clit, your hips grinding into my face. My eyes find yours as we stare into each others' eyes, through the clamps on your nipples, as I eat. For a time, I simply press my tongue into you, letting your hips do all of the work.



With both hands, I press down above your sex, forcing your pussy lips to be just a little tighter, and I really start going to town. With forceful, quick licks, I compose my love letter to you. Your hips start bucking on their own and you squeak. Finally, you break eye contact, closing your eyes and throwing your head back. "Yes, yes" you whisper as I continue darting about and pressing against your clit.



Lick after lick after lick, and then I take your clit between my lips and suck, running my tongue all over it as I hold it in my mouth. I start to hum. With my hands, I hold your gyrating hips steady and then insert my tongue as far as I can into your hole, tongue fucking you. I fully insert, and then come out, work your love button with a few quick licks, and then back into your hole. Minutes pass as your hips give quick little spasms.



Your ass works its way off the bed, your back arching, and I go back to pressing my tongue directly against your clit. Your hips, rocking, start to vibrate on their own as I hold my tongue against you. I hold onto your upper legs more closely and you squeeze my head against your sex. "Oh. My. God." you scream and I feel your entire body begin to shake from the inside.



With a shout in a language that I suspect has never been uttered previously, you release my head, arching your back even further. The sudden movement surprises me, and I realease your legs and watch your prone form as your ass falls to the bed, your sex breaking contact with my mouth. But once your hips hit the bed, they're back up again, looking for me...and then I strike. With three fingers, my right hand finds your sex *smack*. Rhythmic pussy spankings follow - quick, firm but not brutal. You close your legs, trying to hold my fingers against you. "Open your legs" I command, and you do, only to, again, close them with the next smack, trying despearately to hold my fingers against you.



"Keep"


*Smack*


"Your"


*Smack*


"Legs"


*Smack*


"Open"


*Smack*



"Oh dear god, fuck me" you whimper, but I respond by diving back into your muff, taking your clit between my lips and massaging it with my tongue.



I feel the aftershock orgasm hit, keeping pressure against your sex as your body finds its way back to the bed, utter relaxation washed over you. My tongue still pressing against your clit, I chuckle.



Minutes pass and your close your eyes, your breathing growing deep and our eyes meet once again. "I'm not sure I was expecting this" you whisper.



"But, my pet, there's more" I say, finally breaking the contact with your pussy.



You try to reach for me, thinking I'm about to unbind you, but I simply stand up & walk into the adjoining bathroom. "Did you forget someone?" you ask as I start running the water, but in just a minute, I'm back with a towel and the ice-bucket filled with warm, soapy water.



"I detected just the slightest bit of stubble," I comment with a smile, lifting your ass and placing the towel underneath you. Back to the bathroom, I return with a razor and gel.



I spray some shave gel into my left hand, lather it together with both, and massage it over your lips, your sex still soaked with your own juices and my own saliva. I wipe off my left hand using it to keep the skin around your tender bits taught as I dip the razor into the warm, soapy water, and make a stroke.



Concentrating first on your left, and then your right, lip, I ensure there is no trace of hair. When I finish working with the lips, I work out just a little, making sure that the bikini line is just as hair free, before working and mowing the patch above, leaving you fully hairless.



When my work is done, I let my fingers press against your sex, still wet and ready for action. With the towel, I catch any spare trace of shaving gel and stand. Again, your hands reach out to me, thinking it's time to be freed.



"Oh, no my pet," I say, stroking my again-hard cock. "There's only one act that you can do with such a freshly shaven toy like that."



You growl, staring at my own sex...and the dance continues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuuck, that's good. VERY difficult to concentrate at work!

Anonymous said...

agreed! Im squirming in my chair right now thinking about all of that!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I always imagine it's me and I come so hard thinking of you fucking me. Next time, spank harder. And you always end it on such a teasing note. More, more, more please.

I've missed your writing.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted someone to shave me. It is such a big fantasy of mine. Maybe one day...