Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Car Ride

A fun story that started from a dream - I'd say male dominant, female submissve - but, well, it kind-of is.



I reach out and trace around your ear as we drive down. It's late and we have the country road to ourselves. You shudder as my fingertips trace your hair line behind your ear. You sigh as I gently massage the back of your neck. Your breathing grows urgent and your hand finds my knee as I lightly trace your collarbone. Slowly, my hand works down your cleavage, and you look at me.


You unbuckle your seatbelt and crawl toward me, pushing your body into my hand, my fingers finding their way under your shirt and then between your bra and your breast. We hold the position for just a bit, my fingers kneading your flesh as you breathe in.


"Fuck, I want you," you whisper before divebombing and working your way to my pants.


In a fluid motion, you manage to unbutton my jeans and get my fly down. Honestly, I have no idea how you managed this so effortlessly and without harm, but I've always believed it's best to leave such questions to the fates, and just marvel that my cock was freed without getting caught in my zipper. Immediately, you wrap my member with your mouth, working my shaft as only you can. Guiding your lips with your fingers, sliding up and down, your saliva dripping down.


"Fuck," I gasp, my hips starting to gyrate in time to your mouth as you choose to take my full length inside you and hum. The vibration from the back of your throat driving me crazy. I gasp, taking a hand off of the wheel to rest it on your hair, and my car starts to slide off of the road. "I want you," I say, "but we're going to die if that continues too much."


You look up with that wicked smile of yours, saying "if you say so", your finger tracing over the underside of my cock, tracing just *that* line, then swirling around the head, then back down *that* line. I emit a growl, and you again swallow me.


With a great amount of effort, I step on the brakes and pull the truck over to the side of the road. You take this as a sign to continue in earnest. I throw my head back in ecstacy as your lips continue to work their magic - sliding all of the way up to the tip of my cock, then pushing on down to the base. Your left hand guiding your lips in a swirling motion, your right hand cups my balls and I elicit a high pitched moan.


"Oh. My. God", I say, putting my left hand behind the headrest, bracing myself as my orgasm mounts. You remove your mouth from me, spit on the head of my dick, and start jerking me off, your right hand continuing to massage my balls. "Mmmmph," is all I can imagine as I look at you, our eyes making contact. You again move your mouth to my cock and resume sucking me, this time looking up to watch my eyes as I cum into your mouth.


Being the expert cocksucker you are, you swallow every last drop, not letting anything escape your mouth while keeping from making things *too* sensitive, as only you've ever been able to do. Slowly my hand drops from the perch behind the headrest, my entire body going limp. You remove your mouth from my cock, licking your lips, "shouldn't we get back to the road?"


"Oh, not just yet," I say, reaching into the center console. I think this is too beautiful a clearing to pass up, I say, pointing outside to a meadow, a solitary tree sitting in front of us. "Let's take a walk," I say, showing you the handcuffs I just removed from my truck's hiding spot.


We both hop out of the truck and walk, hand-in-hand over to the tree. After a few paces, I reach down and kiss your cheek, but that doesn't last long, and suddnely we're fully sucking each other's face. Our tongues find each other and explore - probing, tasting. You moan and I pull you to me, wrapping you in my arms, never breaking the kiss.


With both arms wrapped around you, I hold you tight to me, and then, placing a hand under each ass cheek, I lift you. Your arms wrap around my shoulders as your legs wrap around me, our lips still tasing each other. Experiencing each other, as I walk over to the tree.


Placing up up against the trunk, we continue kissing, but my hands start exploring your front. "Strip for me," I say, finally breaking the kiss. You look around to see we've walked at least a quarter of a mile.


"We don't have any music," you respond. "How am I supposed to dance all sexy and stuff?" you ask. I respond by singing a little melody as you pull your t-shirt over your head, slide your jeans down to the floor, stepping out of each leg with a grace that I've only ever seen from you. I admire your look as you stand before me, in just your bra.


"Finish the show," I instruct, and you reach behind you, unclasping, letting your bra fall to the ground. Only now do I see the hint of steam from your breath as I watch your nipples grow hard in the chilly early morning air.


"Hands above your head," I instruct, and you circle your fingers above your head. I place a bracelet onto your right hand and then pull down a branch, testing how far it will move. I'm able to force it just to your wrist level, and I place the chain of the cuffs above the branch, finalizing the handcuffs above your head as I place the second bracelet on your left wrist.


I, again, admire your body as you stand nude before me, my eyes drinking in each of your curves. "You're so goddamn beautiful," I whisper as I run my fingertips up your sides, watching goosebumps spread, making your nipples grow even harder. I take your left one in my lips, sucking, biting between my lips as you gasp.


I start to move down to my own knees, kissing between your breasts, my hands trailing each kiss, marveling at how chilly your skin is, yet how warm you are after each touch.


I work my way, kissing, down your belly and then wrap my arms around you. Drawing you close to me, I stand to my full height, bringing your body with me. My hands trace down your back, spread your legs, place your left leg over my right shoulder, then your right leg over my left shoulder. You squeeze my head with your thighs.


I breathe directly into your pussy, and I feel your ass relax, as you place your weight directly to my shoulders, your hands still bound above your head, secured to the tree branch. Slowly, I stick my tongue out, and then I place my hands over each thigh and then lick.


Holding your hips as steady as I can, I lick the full length of your pussy, the tip of my tongue leading to the flat part, running all of the way up, resting and applying pressure at your clit for just a moment before finishing the lick and then starting another. Minutes pass as I simply lick and repeat, lick and repeat. Each pass leaves me licking just a little bit faster, applying just a little bit more pressure.


Your hips start gyrating more and more as I start directing more of my attention to the northern part of your pussy, focusing entirely on your clitoris. Darting in and out, up, down, left, right, I intersperse long licks, allowing the flat of my tongue to press hard against your love button. Each time I do this, your hips move on their own, pressing your clit against my tongue, before I start flicking and darting around once again.


You start moaning and gasping and I press the flat of my tongue, and you guide yourself to your own orgasm as your hips push your sex into my mouth, small and involuntary shudders growing faster and faster. Finally, your hips squeeze my head in place as you scream "Oh, god!", my tongue tip sliding into your vagina as far as it can.


"Oh, god. oh, god" you exclaim as your legs relax their grip on my head, your legs slowly dropping from their perch on my shoulders, your cold skin just melting into me as I hold more and more of you. I allow your body slide down, your toes touching the ground, as we again kiss.


"I love the way I taste on your lips," you exhale, breaking the kiss, as you feel me reach down, unzipping my fly and letting my jeans fall to the ground.


I reach between your legs and guide my, again erect, cock into your wet hole. As you wrap your legs around my waist, I wrap my arms around your chest. Slowly, I fuck you, mixing in kisses to your lips, your cheeks, the naps of your neck.


My arms press in harder, holding your hips closer, as I continue to pound into you. Over and over. "I love the way you feel" you gasp, moving your hips to ensure that I hit just the right spot. It doesn't take long until it feels that your hips are truly moving on their own, grinding instead of thrusting, as you throw your head back in ecstacy. "FUCK ME" you scream, a bird flying out from its perch in the tree as I gasp myself.


You feel me empty into you, filling you as your legs again fall down my body, your toes touching the ground. I step back, admiring the sight of you as I watch a drip slide down your left thigh from your pussy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PG loved it!

Anonymous said...

all I want to know... When are we taking a ride??? lol :)

Anonymous said...

So much to love here, but the lifting of this woman? Her hands restrained above her head?

The licking and the pressure and the darting and the sliding . . . in.

So lovely, that image.

Love that.

Anonymous said...

Any more blog's coming?! Can I request, a shaving blog...?

Anonymous said...

little pg but still fun! i want to try that :)