Friday, November 2, 2012

Come to the candlelight...

Simple story - male dominant, female submissive.

Come to the candlelight & undress, my pet. I want to see you - all of you. I want to marvel at your beauty, to let the way you look soak in.

You deserve to be on display. Stand on this chair, but keep your legs apart. I want to see how damp your sex grows. I want to see just how much you need this.

That's enough, my pet, that image will, forever, be imprinted upon my mind. Climb down and get on your knees. Interlock your fingers behind your head.

Do it. Now.

Stay still as I handcuff your wrists together.

And do not move as I take my time tying rope around you. I love your breasts, but I want to see them bound, presented before me, struggling for circulation. I want to know you're feeling the throbbing, the aching.

Feel no need to restrain your voice, my pet, as I start to spank. I want to hear your gasps. I need to hear your moans. I want to know that you're crying out because of me. Do not hold back.

But I do need you upright, my pet. I do believe a hand, grasping your hair at the roots will hold you just as I need you.

I want you to cry as I spank you. I want to watch a tear fall down your face. I want to watch it drip from your chin.

I want to lick that very tear off a bound breast, and then I want to kiss you, sharing the salty taste with you.

I'll pull you to your feet by your hair, and I'll force you onto the bed. I want to taste your sex - I want to see just how ready for me you are.

But I don't want you to cum, my pet. I want to hear you moaning. I want to feel your hips grinding against my face as I lick.

I want to suck on your clit.

And I want to hear you beg me to stop. I want to hear you to beg me to fuck you. I want to hear you beg for release.

And if your begging pleases me, my pet, I'll enter you. I will try my damndest to split you in half as I pump away. I will squeeze those beautiful, bound tits before me.

And I will relish my recognition of your climax.

And after you've cum, I'll withdraw only to start pumping to your mouth. I want you to taste yourself, my pet - to see how tantalizing you are.

And I want you to taste us, as I finish.

4 comments:

SocialDir399 said...

Yum. Just Yum.

Anonymous said...

Very nice.... I want to be your pet * giggles*

EphemeralMind said...

I always enjoy your words, and dream of your deeds ;)

Anonymous said...

I want to be her...