Monday, October 29, 2012

After too long

It's been far too long since I've posted . . . and when it's been awhile, I tend to go hard. Male dominant, female submissive....possibly part of a series.

She entered the room and our eyes met. And just like that, there was a charge in the air....our lips met, and I can only describe the kiss as violent. My tongue invaded her mouth, and then I felt her in my arms. I don't remember picking her up, but she was in my arms, her legs wrapped around me as she kicked her shoes off. My hands supported her ass.

And then I was pressing her against the wall with my pelvis, my hands forcing her t-shirt and bra down, exposing her breasts. And, just then, I broke the mouth-to-mouth contact to take in the view. With a nipple between each thumb & forefinger, I pinched. She cried out in just that way she does, making me want to hear that sound forevermore.

My lips found the nape of her neck and I kissed my way toward her left ear. "I want there to be nothing beyond you & I," I whispered before nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Take me" is all she replied.

I wrapped my arms around her in a bear hug and walked, purposefully, to the bedroom, throwing her to the bed. With my gaze capturing her eyes, I grabbed at her clothing, leaving her nude. And despite her nudity, I could not remove my gaze from her eyes. Her eyes . . . damn her eyes.

Finally, I forced a break in the non-action by reaching under the bed. "On the floor, on your knees," I ordered, and she complied. "Grab your ankles," and she did.

With two lengths of rope, I bound each wrist to its matching ankle. She moaned. "I've missed you, so fucking much," she got out as she watched me unbutton my shirt, take off my belt, and summarily remove my clothing.

"Oh, baby -- I've missed you," I responded, before grabbing my hard cock in my hand and forcing it in front of her face. She responded by taking it into her mouth and sucking it like only she could. But I only allowed her a little taste.

With difficulty, I forced myself away from her oral demonstration, toward a candle burning on the bedside table. I picked it up and walked my way over to her. She looked into my eyes and I dipped my hand, allowing hot wax to pour out, over her chest. She squealed, but never looked away . . . in fact, her breathing got deep, and I swear she was humping the air.

The next twenty minutes were spent getting the candle to burn down to nothing, all of the expended wax splashed across her breasts. After the original squeak, she only moaned, loudly, as if begging for more without words. Or, at least, that's how I took the moans, and who was I to refuse such a request?

When the candle was gone, I pulled out a blindfold. "By the end of the night, my love, there will be your pain, and your pleasure, the smell of sex, and nothing else in your world.

She replied by closing her eyes, and I placed the blindfold.

I took my time, pulling out a riding crop. I traced the outline of her body before finding the wet spot between her legs. Inches from her sex, against her thigh, I smacked. First her right thigh, and then her left . . . I started out slowly, and then, like a metronome on speed, the blows started landing faster and faster.

I watched her try to move her legs further apart, as there was no time to recover from each hit . . . but moving her legs further apart allowed the crop more time to gather speed before the next blow. Eventually, she let out a single, long cry and collapsed on the floor.

I picked her up by the hair and forced her onto the bed, her tits pointing to the ceiling.

I wrapped bungee cords under each armpit, securing her upper body to the headboard before doing the same to the bindings tying her hands to her feet. And with her body fully secured, I pulled out a set of wireless headphones. I fastened them over her ears, white noise pumping into head.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," I said in my regular voice, yet it went without response of any type.

I lied down next to her and traced my fingertips down her body, swirling around her beasts, tracing her ribcage, drawing a line from her sternum to the point of her right hip. With all five fingers of my right hand, I made swift, light movements all about her body, a motion that would have been dangerously close to tickling, had she not been turned on at the moment.

Carefully, my hands worked back to her left breast and I played with the wax, picking off little bits as I worked. After most had been removed, I traced my fingernails down her stomach, nearly touching her pussy, but stopping. She responded with a pelvic thrust, but she was secured in such a fashion that she could not get any motion.

And I waited, as long as I possibly could, without touching her. I think I lasted 30 seconds . . . but, at that moment, 30 seconds might as well have been two years. It was impossibly long.

And then my fingers found her sex.

Three fingers traced the slit of her pussy, before my index & ring fingers split her lips and my middle finger toyed with her clitoris.

Her body responded with a whimper.

My index & middle finger worked their way over her little nubbin, teasing and massaging, responding to the movements from her hips.

I'd have ordered her not to cum, but I knew she couldn't hear me.

My fingers worked her until her breathing quickened and her toes started to shake. The fingers of my left hand worked over her throat, applying gentle, yet firm, pressure as I pressed harder against her sex.

Her back arched against her bounds.

I smiled.

The fingers of my right hand circled her sex, causing a few convulsions, before I forced myself to break from her.

With her body still adjusting to "not being touched" she gasped and winced as two clothespins worked their way to each nipple. After the initial assault, I focused on her right breast, pinching little bits of skin before applying a new pin . . . 24 in total, making an asterisk pattern from the middle.

And, of course, the left breast needed the same attention.

Her breathing, that had so recently been basking in a post-orgasmic high, now showed that she was in pain management mode.

I left the room, for just a minute, returning with an ice cube, tracing a slalom between the clothespins on each breast before tracing the cube down her belly.

I'll always marvel at just how beautiful the droplets of water appeared against her stomach.

My fingers found their target and a single finger worked into her. And then another. And then another. And then another.

My hand worked itself into a fist and I pressed against the opening to paradise, allowing my hand to make contact with every bit of her sex, ensuring that every last bit of my hand was covered in her wetness.

And then I pressed, hard, into her.

She cried out as I made it past my knuckles. And I waited, right there, as I felt her relax. And as she relaxed, the rest of my fist worked into her, acting as if it was on its own accord.

My left hand simply touched her clitoris and her whole body shook. And shook. And continued to shake.

"Dear god, fuck me!" she screamed.

I acted as if she said the safe word.

I withdrew my hand, her body still in mid-spasm, and quickly started withdrawing clothespins. She stopped quivering as the pain of the suddenly un-clamped skin made her yell out.

I traced the clothespin welts with my fingertips, tenderly, as the look of pain, slowly, left her face. And then I released the bungees about her feet, and then about her shoulders.

She laid on the bed, limply.

My fingers traced her face, and her lips kissed my hand, before my hand found itself in her hair, and I grabbed a handful.

Forcefully, I pulled her off of the bed, bending her over the edge, her ass in the air, her wrists still bound to her ankles.

I gave just a second as my legs parted her legs, wide, before I plummeted my cock deep into her pussy. My right hand pulled back, gripping her hair just at the root. I fucked her as hard as I could.

Before long, she, again, made that gasp/whine/cry that only she can, and I melted. With two more thrusts, I spilled into her as I released her hair, both of my hands working their way to her hips as I pulled her body even closer to mine.

After I was fully spent, I untied her wrists from her ankles.

"Get dressed, we have a night on the town ahead of us," I explained, smiling as I simply took her nude, spent form in.