Friday, August 31, 2012

The Visitor

I figured it was just about time to write about a threesome . . . male dominant, female dominant, female submissive.

She sat on my lap, talking about her day . . . it had been long and frustrating -- too many, recently, had matched the description. As I worked my fingers to her shoulders, kneading, she winced. "Take your clothes off and lie down," I whispered in her ear, and she was quick to respond, stripping her shirt off as she walked up the stairs, wiggling her ass in front of me.

I gave her a quick smack because, well, what the hell else was I supposed to do?

We entered the bedroom and she lied down, face down, and I went to work - first putting a sheet over her nude form -- just because I felt like pretending that I was being professional. I started with her shoulders, kneading, massaging, pressing. I made her moan, and wince, and sigh as I worked.

The sheet slid down her body and to the floor, and traced my fingertips along the line of her spine. Gooseflesh rose in waves, as I continued barely touching her. My professional intentions having long left, stage-left. What once were moans of discomfort as I worked the angries out of her sore back turned to moans of disappointment and longing as I continued to barely touch her. First, one finger down the crescent of her shoulder followed by all ten fingers slowly working up the field of her back.

And then I breathed on the small of her back and her ass wriggled yet again.

"Turn over, it's time for me to work on your front," I whispered, and she quickly complied. I went to the bedside drawer and pulled out a blindfold.

"Are you planning more than just a front-rub?" she asked with a devilish grin. I answered by pulling out my phone.

A moment later, I said "perhaps," busily manipulating the device with my thumb before tossing it onto the floor and approaching her, placing the blindfold over her eyes. Once I was confident that she couldn't see, I followed up by picking up her left wrist. Lovingly, I kissed each of her fingers, and then placed one of the bracelets of a handcuff around it.

Straddling her body, I placed the other half of the handcuff through the space between the slats in the headboard, and then attaching the matching bracelet on her right wrist.

And for the next hour, I played.

I trailed my fingers down her arms, making little swirls as I worked my way to her armpits, finding the line between "not touching" and "tickling."

She squirmed and sighed.

With my palms pointed toward her face, starting at her shoulders, I drew eight parallel lines down her front, over her breasts, to her stomach with my trimmed fingernails, being careful to stop before I reached the valley of her sex.

I picked up her right foot, kneading it with both thumbs before placing it on the bed and then running my fingers, my fingertips barely ever making contact with her skin, in a series of quick strokes from her ankle to her quad and then up the backside of her thigh.

And then, I did the same with her left foot and leg.

Always, I was careful to not touch her there.

My fingers found their way to the line between belly and leg, tracing the crease. I can't deny that the watching her spasm, quivering in anticipation, and then sigh as my fingers fell just shy of her lips made me harder than I already was.

She squirmed, trying to keep my direct my fingers just where to go, but I kept my digits just out of reach.

And then I heard the front door open.

I unfastened the handcuffs around the headboard slat and yanked her, by the feet, so that she was sitting at the edge of the bed, re-attaching them with her arms behind her back.

I kissed the back of her neck and whispered "sit up straight, you'll want to look your best," and she pushed her breasts out.

A hum, an appraising "Mmmmm, hmmm" came from the hallway, in a high-pitched, female voice. My pet shivered.

"Relax, my pet" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her. "Let her see you."

And with that, my pet spread her legs, her juices dripping down her thighs, leaving end of the bed damp.

I placed my face against my pet's, as I sat behind her. My right cheek pressing against my pet's left cheek, I explained that "she likes it when it hurts," to our guest.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I then asked of my pet.

"Please daddy," my pet panted in response, pushing her pelvis out. The fingers of both of my hands ran the length of her thighs to the edge of her pussy lips. And then, I touched her sex. Just barely making contact with my fingertips, the base of her pussy toward her clit, the fingers of both hands meeting just where her lips met.

My left arm wrapped around her midsection and my right hand slapped her sex.

My pet closed her legs around my hand, crying out in shock, and my voice grew harsh. "Keep your legs apart. Let our guest see." Tentatively, she parted her legs and my hand massaged the moist mound before smacking her pussy again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Soon, my pets hips were saying in time to the swats, coming up to meet them as my fingers.

My left hand migrated from around her middle to her right breast, and our visitor found her left breast with both hands and her mouth.

I continued to smack my pet's pussy, my pet yelping with each contact as my lips found the back of her neck, kissing and nibbling. My pet, well, she threw her head back in ecstasy.

I stopped smacking and just let my fingers run around in little circles over her clit.

My pet pulled our visitor to her body with her legs as spasms overtook her.

My hands relished the feeling of being between two bodies.

Time passed . . . at some point my pet's breathing had returned to normal, but fuck if I know how long it was. Seconds? Epochs? Our visitor's mouth was over my pet's, and my fingers were soaking.

When the two women broke the kiss (I'm not sure who had to come up for air first), I moved around to her front. I licked my pet's left nipple as our visitor took the right.

It wasn't long before my pet was fucking the air with her hips.

I, again, returned to my pet's back, lifting her and placing on top of my cock. I slid right in. She sat on me, riding me, as my hands continued to explore her front.

And then our visitor took my balls in her mouth. I grunted and groaned in appreciation, grasping and kneading my pet's breasts. And then I felt out visitor's hands on top of mine.

I stopped pumping with my hips, letting my pet do the work, as I basked in the wonderful combination of having both a pussy and a mouth on me when our visitor started to lick. From the base of my cock, she licked her way up, until she was no longer making any contact with my shaft, but, instead, focusing entirely on the pet.

I was pressed as deeply into my pet as I could from behind, massaging her boobs and kissing the back of her shoulder when my pet screamed out in a utopian haze. Small tremors quivered throughout her body, and that was all I needed.

To a bit of my own embarrassment, I came. The combination of building the sexual tension with the massage and the illutriousness of having two beautiful women together was just too much for me at the moment. I pumped into my pet through my cock spasms, and the visitor, again, took my pet's mouth with her own.

Even after I emptied my seed, my cock didn't fully lose its erection.

Without any notice, the visitor up & broke the kiss. She gave me a quick glance, left the room, and then the house.

I unlocked the handcuffs and untied the blindfold.

"Well, what did you think?" I asked, kissing her shoulder.

"My mouth wanted more or her," was all she responded.

I pulled out the phone "should I invite her back?"

"Oh, please daddy," she replied, giddy.

No comments: