Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The black dress

Simply, it's been far too long since I've posted . . . and far far too long since I've posted something with a real edge to it. Male dominant, female submissive

I sprang to my feet when she knocked. In the back of my mind a voice yelled "remain calm, cool, and collected," but "fuck that" my id preached. I was horny.

Once the door was opened, our eyes met, and there was nary a time for a breath before my lips found hers. I bit into her lower lip and my fingers traveled down her body, finding the hem of her dress. Clumsily, I reached up the front of her body, dragging the hem with it.

Across the hall, someone cleared their throat. Obviously, a little bit of a public display is too much for some - though I'd guess, at the same time, it's not enough for others.

The door closed and she looked up at me as I glanced around the room. Each of my hands found one of hers, and we walked over to the bed. I sat down on the edge and she bent over my lap, knowing just what I wanted. I started to grow hard as I gathered her skirt and placed it, unceremoniously, over her back. The index fingers of each of my hands found their way to her panties, and I pushed them over the curve of her bottom, letting them rest right where the garter would be.

And then I spanked her.

The first blow wasn't anywhere near as hard as I could muster. In fact, it was pretty damn close to "light," yet it charged the room with electricity. Once every few seconds, my hand met her ass, spanning the area between her two butt cheeks where they meet her leg. Each time my hand met her skin, I aimed for just the same point. And as her ass turned from lily white to an aggravated red, I could see my hand print quite clearly.

After a dozen-or-so swats (really, who has time to count?), I let my right hand rest on the now-hot skin of her left cheek. My fingertips massaged, lightly, teasing the edge of her pussy, and I felt her start to squirm.

"Yes, my pet?" I asked, a note of amusement in my voice.

"Please, daddy - I want more," she pleaded. And with that, I spanked her again. Hard. I repeated the motion again and again, bringing my arm down in a whipping motion, landing on the same spot each time.

I sensed a sob starting from her and stopped, letting my fingers to reach between her legs, properly seeing just how wet she had become. My left hand traced the line of her jaw from chin to ear as she rested her face in my hand. There was no hint of perspiration on her face.

"You know, my pet," I said, feeling myself growing harder with each heartbeat, "it is ok to cry."

And with that, I released another spank, and her feet left the ground. She sobbed, soundlessly, and tears streamed down her face. I continued to spank her, hard, though, as I noticed her hips grinding against my leg. Seemingly, she was trying to dry-hump me.

As my hand started go grow numb, I laid off the assault, spreading her lips with my fingers. Slowly, I circled around her clitoris. The sobs turned to gasps and started to come rhythmically. "Don't cum yet, my pet," I said, in little more than a whisper, and as if I had hit a secret button deep inside of her, I sensed an orgasm attempting to surface.

Methodically slowly, I continued to circle her little button, taking in the scene as I watched her hips buck, the red on her ass rippling, her eyes closed as she fought to keep her breathing under control.

And then, without warning, I withdrew my hand.

Another tear dropped down her cheek, stemming from a very different place in her head, and her feet found the floor once again as she lifted her hips, trying to find my fingers. I, again, spanked her. And again. And again. As I continued the barrage, her feet, again, left the ground and her hips pressed against my legs, as if she could just press her body fully into mine, it would make the pain less.

But as the spanking continued, it was obvious that it was the pain she wanted, and I noticed that, with each connection of her ass and my hand, she was starting to meet my hand.

And with that observation, after a particularly brutal swat, I stopped. I left my hand cocked, ready to deliver another blow, but no blow fell. And, again, she sobbed, flinching as she was certain that it was coming. But, it never did come. I brought my hand down, gently, against her bottom and traced the handprint. My handprint.

And, because I just couldn't help myself, my fingers found their way to her sex, splitting her lips and inviting themselves in. One, two, three fingers pressed into her, hooking just before I released them.

My left hand gathered her hair and pulled it back, "still, don't cum, my pet," I whispered into her ear as I slowly inserted the digits of my right hand. Her legs parted and her breath turned to a panting as I sped up my barrage. "Not yet, but you'll know when," I continued.

My cock, by this point had grown to the point where it was uncomfortable against my pants. Releasing her hair, I placed both of my arms underneath her and lifted, rising from the bed myself, turned, and threw her onto the bed. Facing her, I unbuttoned each button from the dress shirt I was wearing, throwing the garment across the room as soon as it was free. I undid the buckle of my belt, fully removing it, watching her as I did so. Fear bubbled in her eyes as I played with the leather strap. "Not tonight, my pet -- we have other toys to play with tonight," I said before unbuttoning my fly and, in one fell swoop, pushing my pants and boxers to the floor, standing before her, nude.

She shimmied up to the edge of the bed, taking my erect member in her mouth. "Wait," I said, a note of command to my voice. "You're not properly dressed." And with that, I turned on the TV, which I had previously set to a music channel. "Strip," I ordered, as the cover of some song from my youth played over the tinny television speakers. I sat down in a chair as she rose from the bed, her panties sliding to the floor as soon as she stood.

Her hips swayed to the music as she undid the zipper along her side. Slowly, she exposed one shoulder, and then the other, allowing the dress to fall to the floor, from which she did a little hop to get out of the center.

She squeezed her breasts together from within her bra before unclasping the contraption (I let out the slightest of sighs upon seeing that it was a "front clasp" model), and threw the garment across the room before cupping her breasts & fondling herself in front of me.

As the song ended, I asked "what, no lap dance?" with a sly smile and she went to hop on top of me. However, I caught her as I stood in the middle of her leap and threw her back on the bed. "I have other plans," I said, walking to the closet, emerging with a long length of rope, a blindfold, and a set of handcuffs.

"Kneel before Zod," I said, in my most evil of voices, and my heart melted a little bit as she broke out into a fit of giggles. But the giggles did not impede the kneeling.

Placing both of her hands behind her head, I handcuffed them together before looping the rope at the midsection over the chain. Doubling up the rope, I looped it around her midsection, starting directly beneath her breasts, looping back around the center line from the handcuffs and doing the same about the top-side of her tits, making two revolutions around her chest. With a quick loop around the center-line, lead each end of rope over her shoulders, meeting them back up at her front and leading it between her legs before leading it to the center-line from the handcuffs, tying a knot there. The rope completely forbade the insertion of anything into her.

I placed the blindfold over her eyes and pulled from the chastity rope at her lower back. She stood and I walked her over to the corner, which I positioned her back against. Taking my time, I walked back to the closet and pulled out my camera. Ensuring that the shutter sound was surely on, I took picture after picture of the beauty before me.

And then I made one more trip to the closet.

She gasped when I put the first clothespin on, along the underside of her breast. And then another went on. And then another. Along the soft skin on the underside of each boob, she sported 5 clothespins -- and, from there, I had to continue and make things symmetrical.

Her gasps grew more panicked as I continued to pinch skin, leaving a pin, almost entering a Lamaze-like pattern as she tried to manage the pain. "Do you know what's next?" I asked.

"If I had to guess," she answered between her breaths, "I'd say my nipples."

"You'd be right," I answered and placed a clamp on her left tit before placing its twin on her right. After releasing the chain connecting the two, I added several fishing knochs, tugging on her nipples as the weights pointed to the floor.

I left her standing there as I moved furniture around the room -- being as fast as I could, but the damn hotel furniture is heavy. After I had things set up as I wanted them, I returned to her - my pet, my goddess, and snapped a few more pictures - because, well, her body was damn near perfect while on display.

I lead her to the twin desks, set shoulder-length apart. "Bend over," I said as her hips reached the destination. Bending at the waist, she trusted her weight against the heavy wooden pieces, her boobs just fitting within the gap, though I'm certain that a clothespin or two snagged on the way.

I stood in the gap, just out of her reach. "Suck my cock, my pet," I whispered, and she tried. Her hands tied behind her back, her breasts bound, she leapt toward my cock, forcing the chain-connected weights to her nipples to swing. She gasped as it reached its apex, and was far more cautious as she next tried to get to my sex with her mouth. But, I was out of reach, and she stopped trying.

"But, my pet, I wanted to watch you," I explained, walking to her backside. I spanked. The ripples rose from her bottom and the chain swung, the weight making its way forward and then back, and as it reached the apex toward her sex, I struck again. Like a perverse perpetual motion machine, I kept the weights against her nipples in motion until there were sobs anew.

And then I stopped.

I walked to her front and, carefully, undid the clamps, and then the clothespins, touching each of the "ouchies" to minimize the pain from the sudden resurgence of blood to the pinched skin. Hell, I kneaded her breasts as they hung before me.

Walking to her rear, I reached between her thighs -- and, despite the rope, doubled-up, across the slit of her pussy, her thighs were wet.

"I'm going to untie you, my pet," I whispered in her ear. "When I enter you, you may cum."

I untied the ropes at her back, and with that, the chastity rope fell to the floor. Holding my cock, I slid it inside of her, thrusting against her from behind.

I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her hair back as I continued to work my way against her. The heat from her ass was overly apparent against my hips.

I do believe her pussy grabbed a hold of my cock and she made noises that only dogs could hear, before collapsing against the desk. I let go of her hair and grabbed a hold of her hips as I continued to have my way with her.

As I continued to pump, the ropes slowly undid themselves, slack growing apparent.

Naturally, I chastised myself for thinking about the slacking rope as I fucked her.

And then I came, filling her, pressing my full weight against her as I allowed my cock to spasm over and over again.

My fingers found their way to hers, releasing the handcuffs before untying the remaining knots. Once she was free, she dropped to her knees, placing my cock in her mouth. "I didn't want to waste a single drop," she exclaimed as I took off the blindfold.

"You did well, my pet," I explained.

"Good enough for ice cream?" she responded, excitedly.

After a second's pause, she asked a follow-up "good enough for a bath?" And then, after another second, "good enough for wine?"

I smiled. "Good enough for all of that, and cuddles," I responded, smiling at the look of pride on her face.

4 comments:

KendallJaye said...

This is delicious........

Anonymous said...

I want to be her...

Mad Woman behind the Blog said...

Wow. Just wow.

Unknown said...

Wowza. Anyone else need a cigarette?