Thursday, September 9, 2010

After the drive

After a very mushy last post, bringing things a lot harder. Male dominant, female submissive.



We enter the hotel room together, my cock already throbbing from hours of teasing along the freeway. "I need you now" I moan. "Strip for me."


You immediate fling your t-shirt over your head and feel a sting to your bra-covered boob. Looking at me you see me holding a riding crop. "Where the fuck did that come from?" you ask.


"Don't you mind that, my little songbird," I reply, "just strip all sexy for me."


With that order, you unzip your skirt, which you had been using to great advantage for the past several hours, giving me *just a glimpse* of the treat it covered, gyrating your hips, sliding your fingers down over your stomach, and then pushing it to the floor.


Stepping out from the skirt, you reach behind you, unclasping your bra, and then doing a little shimmy as you let it fall to the ground. "Now, what shall we do?" you ask, nude before me, a sly smile on your face.


"On the bed, face up," I reply, and you pound onto the bed, nearly falling off. You lie down, "spread eagle" with an appendage toward each corner. First, I take your left arm and place it in a leather cuff - with a small bit of rope, I secure the cuff to the bed frame, and then do the same with your right arm.


"You toyed with me a lot on the drive down" I say in little more than a whisper as I remove my clothing in a straight-forward fashion - no little strip tease for you. I watch your eyes and you lick your lips as my erect cock stands before you. "Oh, my songbird, you better get ready."


Straddling your chest, I pick up your head by your hair, forcefully. You open your mouth as I force your mouth around my member, gagging as I pull your hair and my dick reaches the back of your throat. Slowly, I guide your head by hour hair, to and fro. "Oh, my songbird, you're such a good cocksucker." Gradually, I pick up pace, pulling and pushing your head by the hair over my cock, stopping every minute or so to just force my entire length into you. After the third time of this, your gagging isn't quite as apparent, and I pull your hair even harder, the moan from your throat vibrating through my cock.


"Oh, fuck, you ready for me?" I ask.


"Mmmph" is all you can muster as I heighten the pace of my hands, forcing your mouth over me faster and faster and faster. I feel the tension start building on my toes, working it's way up my legs and then.....bliss.


As I spill into your mouth, the barest hint of a cough escapes and your sharply inhale, but never do you let my cock out of your mouth. And, despite my best effort, you don't spill a drop of my seed.


"Very good, my songbird," I whisper as I climb off of you. Your right hand points, as if to help me unbind you. "Oh, we're not nearly done yet," I chuckle as I admire your nude form before me . . . you're beautiful, my songbird, even with your hair all a shambles, your lipstick all a mess, and traces of mascara running from your eyes. "Absolutely gorgeous," I whisper to myself, and I see a smile trace along your lips.


I reach into my bag and pull out a collection of clothespins. Straddling your stomach, I pinch the areola above your right nipple and attach a single pin. Once it's there, I play - push it around, watching your breathing. Happy with the placement, I start attaching pins all around. Every few inches, I pinch the milky skin of your right breast, attaching a clothespin, in a clockwise spiral. I'm able to fit twelve clothespins on until I reach that spot where your breast stops and your sternum starts.


"Have to make things consistent" I smile at you as I pinch above your left areola to attach the first clip there. Watching your face more than my work, I see you taking deeper and deeper breaths, your eyes closing as I pinch the underside of your boob. Before long, though, I'm able to admire my work, though I can't help but notice just the hint of water in your eyes as you look back at me.


From my vantage point straddling your hips, I'm able to reach my bag of tricks and I pull out a nipple chain, resting it upon your belly. You gasp at seeing it.


With my middle and index finger of each hand, I pinch, twist, and pull your nipples toward myself. You cry out and I release, enjoying the wave as your breasts return. Surprisingly, no pins fall off.


I pick up the chain and look into your eyes. "A kiss first", I whisper, and I bend down to reach your mouth. I feel the clothespins press into my own skin as our lips meet, the taste of my cum still hinted in your own saliva. I feel your legs kick as you yell into my mouth as all of the pins on the underside of your tits snap off. I bite your lip and press my body in stronger, and again I feel your feet kicking.


Very suddenly, I break off the kiss and force myself upright. Six clothespins, four on the left and two on the right, need to be replaced. Slowly, I pinch the underside of each boob and replace, using the red dimples as a guideline as to where to replace the pins.


After minutes of simply drinking in your body, I pinch your left nipple with my right hand and place one end of the nipple chain. Slowly, I start turning the knob on the clamp, increasing the pressure onto your nipple. When you close your eyes, breathing in hard, I stop, satisfied.


Then, of course, I repeat on your right nipple. Fuck, you're gorgeous before me.


Back into my bag of tricks I travel, and I pull out two small lengths of rope. Reaching down to the frame of the bed, I untie your right ankle, then your left. And, with that left ankle in my hand, I place an arm under your thighs, forcing your ankles to your wrists. "Grab on" I order, and you hold onto each ankle. With the rope, I attach your ankle cuffs to your wrist cuffs, noticing that you're perfectly presented to me. And, wouldn't you know, that it's now that I start feeling a bit of a growth returning to my cock.


After securing your right ankle to your wrist, I run both sets of fingers down your legs, resting on your very wet sex. Slowly, I rub my fingers over your clit and your body starts gyrating in time. "Mmmmmm, I'm going to have some fun, my pet" I state.


Reaching back into my bag, I pull out a flogger. "This may sting a bit . . . you going to sing for me, my songbird?". And, slowly I start the circles.


Slowly, lightly, I swing the flogger. Long, slow circles...the ends of the flogger brushing against your right ass-cheek every few seconds. Slowly, I start to increase the speed, strikes landing every second. Your cheek turning a shade of pink. I speed things up, the strikes landing with more force. Two per second, three per second. I look up to watch your face, how your eyes are closed, your breathing measured, your body tensing. I know I'm near the limit as your right cheek turns from pink to red to crimson. After minutes, I wind the flogging down.


As your breathing returns to normal, you open your eyes and whisper "gotta be consistent", and you completely surprise me by gyrating your hips. Only now do I see droplets of moisture spilling from the mound between your legs, collecting in the *other* hole and then spilling onto the bed.


So, onto the other ass cheek - this time whipping with the flogger. Wind up, move forward and *snap*. Five, ten, and at eleven you let out a sob. At thirteen I see your body tense. The fourteenth blow never lands - yet your body remains flinched awaiting it's arrival for at least thirty seconds.


"I think you might need more clothespins, my songbird, what do you think?" I ask.


"Whatever you think is necessary must happen" is all you can muster.


I chuckle - amazed at the turnaround from the brat who teased me all of the way down.


Pulling out the clothespins, I start attaching them to your sex. Pinching your right, outer lip I attach a single pin. Then another, and then another. Four in total. Before moving to your right, I pinch back that sensitive inner lip and you gasp as two work their way there.


Then, onto the left side, the same. Finally, a single clothespin at the top cleft of your sex, and then I pinch your clit and put one there as well. You sob and the wave reverberates across your body, the clothespins trembling. With a large breath, your mouth makes an "o" and you exhale, your body still.


With my fingertips, I trace along your shoulders, around the swirl of pins around your right breast (tugging at the chain as I reach it), and down your belly. "What would you like, my pet?" I ask.


"Whatever you'd like - I am yours" you respond, and again I smile. You look up, your body shuddering, and lick your lips as you notice my erection has returned.


"Oh, this will be put to use, my pet", I say as I stroke my cock in front of you. "But, I think your mouth has has enough." A bit of fear crosses your face as you look down on your clothespin covered body, the memory of my hug returning to memory. "Oh, don't worry, we'll take care of those pins before I fuck you" I say, a smile on my face.


Back into my bag I go and I pull out two items. One, a riding crop and I see you try to put your legs together, and then stop as the clothespins moving appears to be quite uncomfortable. Next, a digital camera, and suddenly your face turns just as red as your still-hot-to-the-touch ass.


I first snap some pictures of my handywork - your lovely beaten ass, the pins all over your wet and throbbing sex, your outlined boobs, and finally a full shot of your lovely body, prone before me.


Then, I place the head of the riding crop next to a clothespin and flick my wrist. The pin goes flying across the room and you shriek, look up at me, and growl. Foregoing simply repeating the process and over again, I put my fingers to work. Working my way down your outer lips, un-pinching the pins, you elicit a squeak every time the blood starts flowing back to where you were pinched. Swollen, your pussy stand before me, only the clothespin on your clitoris remaining. I place it between my fingers, applying slightly more pressure and the look in your eyes is one of pain/lust/anger/submission. Honestly, I can't really fully describe it other than "hot". "Fuck me now" you say, any hint of submission completely absent from your tone.


"In time, my pet, in time." I chuckle and remove the pin - you gasp in pain with the sudden blood rush. Allowing you to regain your composure, I reach into my bag for one last time in the night and pull out a bottle of lube and my trusty glass dildo.


I kneel in-front of your prone form. "Splish splash" I say and tap my index, middle, and ring fingers against your pussy. Spank after spank after spank, growing with intensity, a "squish" sound being made with each. Finally, after twenty-or-so spanks with your hips moving in time to each blow, you let out a growl. I flick your clit with my middle finger and then slide the dildo into you.


"It's you I want" you yell, your hips rocking back and forth, fucking the hell out of the phallus.


"Oh, you'll have me," as I put a condom on and aim my cock for your asshole. You stop moving as I open and apply the lube, stroking my cock in front of you. Then, I repeat that "jerk off motion" two fingers of my right hand. I press those lubed fingers up against *that* hole and press. After a little bit of resistance, they slide in, and I run them against the upper wall, feeling the dildo there.


After a few pumps, watching your hips starting to move, I withdraw my fingers and place the head of my cock at the base of your asshole. "You can do the pushing" I whisper and you respond by arching your back as much as you can, taking my head fully on the recess. A little pushing from my hips and I was fully inside you.


Keeping my hips still, I press the dildo into and out of you, relishing the way that it feels pressing against my cock. As you relax with the double penetration, your hips start to sway, and I simply hold still, letting you fuck me from your position, truly enjoying the sight.


But, it's not long until I simply need more and I thrust my hips...traveling nearly all of the way out and then all of the way back in, timing the dildo thrusts with my own pushes. Filling both holes all of the way, and then barely there, only to fill both.


Minutes pass in sheer ecstasy until I see your face go red one more time. The guttural moan starting in the back of your throat. I press my hips fully into you and start pushing with the dildo, making sure that I hit *that* spot you know so well. As your panting starts climbing in pitch, I stroke your clit with two fingers of my left hand and admire the scene as your hips move of their own.


I feel pressure engulf my cock as your orgasm grows imminent. Finally unable to take anymore, I again thrust into you as you're doing everything possible to keep that dildo pressed against your G-spot.


My own orgasm mounts unexpectedly, and I feel myself fill the condom just as your breathing starts to regain some measure of normalcy. Holding myself and the phallus into you, I stay, until my erection loses its last vestige and begins to slide out.


After pulling my member out, I slowly withdraw the dildo, admiring the way your lips seem to grasp onto every millimeter, as if it truly belonged inside of you. Without anything in any orifice, I leave the room for just a moment to remove and flush the condom before again placing pressure behind your legs. Deftly with first your left, and then your right ankle, I untie the ropes binding your ankles to your wrists and then release my arm, watching your legs just drop right down to the bed.


Again, your hands reach out to me, but I simply trace my fingers along your arms. "I need to kiss your booboos", I state as I start unclasping the nipple chain. As each clamp, and clothespin is removed, some eliciting increased sighs of pain from you, I lick and kiss the spot the implement was attached. When, finally, nothing foreign is on your body but the wrist bindings, I kiss my way down to your pussy.


Long licks up tell me that you're ready for at least another round. I enjoy the sounds of your moaning and can tell that you're enjoying the ability to move your legs as you guide my tongue with your hips to your clit.


I lick, dart, and tease until you simply start fucking my tongue...where all I do is stick it out and let you use it to bring yourself off. A trail of juices now soaking the bed below.


I stand, release your right arm, then your left, and crawl into the bed next to you. "No point in trying to figure out who has to deal with the wet spot" I smirk, remarking that the bed is, quite simply soaked through. I wrap my arms around you, kiss the back of your neck, and we both fall off to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very hot, and I'm very wet.
PhunnyGirll