Friday, August 20, 2010

Soapy Sex

Because sex in a bathtub is just plain fun.



I wake at my normal time, sneaking my way out of bed, letting you sleep in. You're simply gorgeous when you're asleep...none of the stresses of the day apparent in your eyes. You're so peaceful, so calm - all I want to do is rub your back & run my fingers through your hair. I reach out, going to lie back down, when I stop. I know where that will lead, and while that might be (always) first on my mind, and certainly an enjoyable alternate workout, I need to run.


So, off running I go, returning an hour later to see you just as I left you. "Quick shower, and then I'll hop back in bed" I say to myself, but as soon as I turn the spigot on, I hear you moving around. Quickly, an idea springs to mind and I never turn that knob to make the showerhead start to flow but plug the drain to start filling the bathtub.


Hopping back out to the bedroom, I snuggle against your just-waking body "get away from me, you're smelly" you sleepily exclaim as I kiss the back of your neck. As I hop out of bed, however, you hold onto my arm "not so fast," and I resume massaging the back of your neck with my lips. You moan/growl as you feel me press my hips against you, my cock starting to grow.


You turn around to kiss me... a proper "good morning" kiss, and I lead you by the hand toward the bathroom. "Ahhh", I see you smile, let go of my hand and close the door.


"Ummm, honey, I thought we could do this together," I reply, but a few minutes later the door opens, your pajamas folded neatly on a counter and you reach for my hand.



Together, we enter the tub - the water just hot enough that it's uncomfortable as it first touches my skin, then luxurious. I sit first, spreading my legs as you sit right in front of me, my legs wrapping around you. Again, I kiss the back of your neck and you wiggle your ass as you feel my cock, growing harder, pressing against your lower back.


I kiss your neck, then the back of your shoulders as my hands wander over your front - across your boobs (tugging on your nipples), down your belly, all around but never directly on your pussy. You arch lean forward, exposing more of your back to me, and I kiss down as much as I can, my mouth reaching just to the high-water mark on your back.


I reach and find a cup, filling it with water from the tap and pouring it over your hair...once, twice, three times, ensuring that you're all wet above. Opening a bottle of shampoo, I pour a judicious amount into my hands and massage your scalp. You immediately rest your entire body against mine, my legs wrapping more tightly around you as I massage. You moan, you gasp as I work my fingers into your scalp - minutes pass as I simply gyrate my fingers around, ensuring that not a millimeter goes untouched...fingertips, then my full hands, then back to my fingertips before tracing to the tips of your hair. Over and over again, the suds spilling onto your shoulders & into the water all around us.


You sigh and rest your head against my chest and I let my fingers drop. First to the nape of your neck, and then over your chest, my shampoo-foam covered fingers sliding against your skin. I wrap both my arms around you in an embrace and I feel you slide your ass up against the tub, rubbing your lower back further into my now fully erect cock.


I slide my hands along your front, my fingers working under the water, tugging on both nipples and then down to your pussy. Now, however, I make no compulsions about what I'm looking to do. Parting your lips with my index and ring fingers, I stroke your clit with my middle finger, relishing as you spasm uncontrollably.


Slowly, I push that little button around, my legs and left arm wrapping tightly around you. Slowly, I tease & play with your love button....moving my fingers so that they play against it more and more.


Reaching down with my own mouth, I kiss the exposed right-hand side of your neck as I probe two fingers into your sex. With your right arm, I feel you reach behind you and soon, you've taken a hold of my dick. At first, I thought you simply were looking to keep it from poking you in the back, but you start stroking it in time to my own digital manipulations. Your fingers working in the warm, soapy water drive me crazy. "Fuck, I need to have you", I moan/whisper/growl as I thrust my hips to meet your hand...your hand then cupping my balls in return.


Looking back over your right shoulder, we lock lips, my fingers retreating from fingerfucking and returning to massage your clit. You stop jerking me off and grab a hold of my arm, holding tight as a mini-orgasm works it's way through you.


Fuck, I'm not getting clean in here right now, I state, standing...rinse yourself off & meet me back in the bedroom I say as your fingers work their way back to my cock...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was especially hot, wow! And those breasts are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hot! Oh My! Now this is a proper bath!!